AN HOUR AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

3 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

Miranda Cosgrove dishes about iCarly iSoundtrack II

Which songs are her fave? Read on to find out...

please join my club called club read

by 1peanut6 on 1/31/2012 4:36:39 PM

Mod Mod Mod On Wednesday for school we have this thing where we are supposed to dress up. I really want to wear this dress it kind of a summer dress and my mom thinks its stupid if I wear a summer dress in the winter and I also want to wear some heels how can I convince her to let me.

Hey girlie,

Just try adjusting your outfit for winter! Go with the dress and layer with black tights, high heeled boots, and a denim jacket over top. That way, you're warmer and a little more season-appropriate Smile
Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 1/21/2012 9:24:34 PM

Hey kediri hard, you can subscribe to us online so that way our mag will b delivered to you. Xoxo

I live in Florida and I can't find your magazine anywhere yet! Not even WalMart had it! Lynae P.

by kreichard on 1/21/2012 8:51:59 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Come join my club Sassy Songwriters! This is a great club for all those girlies who LUV writing songs! Join for tips, ideas, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss all sorts of topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join! Thx!(:
XoXo,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/21/2012 7:54:31 PM

hey chickas! come ask me about anything and everything on my profile I'll gladly be loving to help!

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 7:10:32 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:01:10 PM

iCarly is my favorite show of all time!!!!!!!! I love Sam sooooooo much!!!!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 1/21/2012 5:20:35 PM

My favorite iCarly episode is the one when the pie shop is going to close down so they have to get the recipes.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/21/2012 2:50:45 PM

He kayla9, show them pics of the bangs and hairstyles you would wear with them. Once they get an idea of the look you're going for, they might change their minds. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really want to get bangs for my 14th birthday ( in 2 weeks ) but:
- My mom doesn't like bangs
- My dad... well, I don't know how to ask him because he kind of still thinks I'm a little girl and wouldn't understand why I want them.
How can I convince them??/
Thanks!! Laughing Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 1/21/2012 2:13:58 PM

I ♥ iCarly! I'm glad they made another soundtrack. Their songs are awesome!!

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/21/2012 12:10:02 PM