1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Psst! Calling all super sitters

Do you have a babysitting biz? Then we’ve got the tool for you!

My little sister is a babysitter and she is only ten. is that a good age?

by ja3908 on 6/28/2012 12:25:17 AM

MOD MOD
I want to get a summer job but I don't know what jobs are available at 15. Any ideas?
Thanks!

hey! you should try to rustle up some babysitting jobs. here's how:

Helen S.

by shootforthemoon17 on 4/27/2012 7:46:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
im 12 years old and im a certified babysitter.i have like 250 cards my mom and i made on Vista Print but i dont know who to give them too! i cant put up signs and i cant give out the cards to strangers... how can i get more jobs? or is 12 too young?

Hey girlie,

I don't think 12 is too young, if you're confident, capable, certified, etc. Try talking to your mom and asking if she has coworkers, friends, extended family, or neighbors to give them to. Talk to your friends' parents too - they could have friends with small kids! Babysitting businesses work best if you spread them by word-of-mouth. That way, you're not babysitting for strangers, but you'll be able to reach more than just the people you know personally!
Lauren C.

by mcw3400 on 4/15/2012 1:27:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I was going to fill out that baby-sitting card thing, but I'm not sure what I should put in the 'About me' column?
Maybe like.. How many baby sitting job's Ive had?
I'm not sure..Tong

Hey Girlie,

Just tell a little bit about yourself. What are your hobbies? Do you have a nickname? What's you favorite color, food, game... Just make the card a bit more personal! Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by sawlly_cool on 4/12/2012 10:31:54 AM

so i am a certified baby sitter and people say i am awesome with kids but no one will hire me what should i do? i cant put fliers up , but what other option is there?

by sunnycheak101 on 3/29/2012 5:58:20 PM

I REALLY want to babysit, but I'm not sure I'm assertive enough. I might soon....

by Glitterheart16 on 3/16/2012 8:46:57 PM

OMG thank you sooo much Girls life!
First of all, I am in a babysitting course (graduating test tomorrow, wish me luck Smile ) and for homework for this class, we needed to make business cards. since I am sooo busy all the time, this was totally quick and easy! i love also though, how it can reflect your personality and how you can choose your colors!
thanks again!
-twilight*gurl Laughing

by twilight*gurl on 3/12/2012 5:55:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod!!
I can never get babysitting jobs! I'm fully qualifyed, but my babysitting instructor told us to NEVER post flyers because creepers can take your personal info and attack you or something. Any tips on how to get a gig?

Hey girl,  tell your parents to tell their friends. And your friends parents to tell theirs. It's all about networking.Maybe you can make business cards and hand them out to adults that you know?

lauren r.

by blacksandwitch on 3/7/2012 6:47:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!! I babysat my aunts kids once how do i tell my aunt i want to babysit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, just let her know that you had a good time babysitting her kids last time and you definitely would love to do it again!

lauren r.

by kaylagurl42 on 2/25/2012 1:39:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD! so im in 9th grade and we had tropical day and I wore...

Well first of all - it was just one outfit. Yes your shirt tied up around your waist was a little risque. But it was tropical day! Who cares. That outfit on a normal day might have been a bit weird...but it wasnt a normal day. Dont freak out about everyone thinking youre a "slut." Youre clearly not, so that will show through. Just be yourself from now on and avoid exposing your midrif and you should be fine Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.