2 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

4 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

Psst! Calling all super sitters

Do you have a babysitting biz? Then we’ve got the tool for you!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so no matter how hard I try to babysit kids no matter how many flyers I put up and no matter how many times I ask my parents friends to babysit nobody ever wants me to babysit their kids and I don't look like a freak I look like any other 13 year old girl I'm even CPR certified and I've been to all the babysitting classes and I'm even a strait A student why doesn't anybody want me to be their babysitter?? And is ther anything that I can do to get them to want me to babysit their kids?

Hey girlie,

Do you act mature? Do you tell them all of your qualifications? Most likely, it's not because you "look like a freak" - it's just because you're talking to the wrong people, people who want older babysitters or who aren't comfortable with people watching their kids if they aren't family/super-trusted. No worries! You gotta stick with it, ask neighbors, spread the word through your friends, talk to other family friends, and try hard. It's never easy for anyone to start out, but you'll hit on a family that wants to give you a shot! Smile
Lauren C.

by supergirl345 on 2/16/2012 5:05:05 PM

Mod! I babysit two little brats! They think they can do whatever they want! There's a good pay so I don't leave. What can I do to teach them discipline without getting fired?

Hey Girl,

I know how frustrating babysitting can be! When I babysit, I make sure to stay with the same rules every day so that the kids get used to it. If I say no, I mean no and it's not going to be different if you ask me an hour/day/week later! Try to set strict rules for watching TV, going in time-out or having play dates. Kids are trying to get away with stuff, we all did, and they want to test you! Follow the 3 C's: Stay calm, confident and be consequent if they don't listen. Kids need rules to understand the difference between right and wrong and you all going have a much nicer time together once you get in the rhythm! Good luck Smile
alicia m.

by emmadi136 on 2/7/2012 3:29:26 AM

Hey izzygirl13, to submit a Blush Much story click this link and submit your story.

To get advice from Carol, send an email to GirlsLife addressed to Carol. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!
How do I send in a Blush Much? story or something for Dear Carol? Can i do that? Lynae P.

by izzygirl13 on 1/27/2012 5:57:34 PM

Come to be bffs fashion blog for all things fashion!!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/25/2012 7:34:33 PM

I went to American red cross babysitting training and learned everything I need to know for babysitting....well I am twelve and I took the class this past summer.i really wanna start babysitting other people's kids but idk who to babysit and I can't put my info anywhere in public places because my dad won't let me because who knows who these people are?! What should I do because I have no one to babysitt and I really want to start ASAP and so plesse give me some good advice as soon as you read this!!(:

by Kathryn58 on 1/22/2012 5:46:10 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Come join my club Sassy Songwriters! This is a great club for all those girlies who LUV writing songs! Join for tips, ideas, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss all sorts of topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join! Thx!(:
XoXo,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/21/2012 7:58:30 PM

Hey LadyyBugzz2188, get her to supervise you the first night you watch kids. Let her watch the way you handle and treat them. If you do a good job(which you will) she has to agree to let you start babysitting. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
I want to start baby sitting, but my mom says i'm still to young and I won't take it seriously.I'm 14!! I wish i could find a way to convince her i WILL take it seriously. I need help. What should I do?? Thanks in advance!! Laughing Lynae P.

by LadyyBuggz2188 on 1/21/2012 7:36:20 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 6:59:08 PM

My mom doesn't approve of it it's soooooooooooooo sad and she won't let me see HUnger Games, which comes out on my BIRTHDAY!!

by TacoLoco1234 on 1/21/2012 6:45:53 PM

Hey smileybai13, get your friends and neighbors to spread the word too. Posting flyers around your community, school, and neighborhood might help too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMODMOD
I am very very ready for babysitting, but there is nearly nobody to babysit! Everybody that I could, my mom has mentioned to their parents, and they all say they might but never do.
How do I grow my buisiness? Why would I even use business cards? I live in a city so idk how to do it, I dont want a ton of personal info out there but I doubt parents would consider me without knowing about me. Help! Lynae P.

by smileybai13 on 1/21/2012 5:32:42 PM