4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Psst! Calling all super sitters

Do you have a babysitting biz? Then we’ve got the tool for you!

Hey horselover408, ask your sister to let you help her babysit next time. After you do a good job she'll see that you're mature and ready to handle watching little ones. Get her to put in a good word for you and to reccomend people to you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I am 14 and I would love to babysit, but my problem is I have an older sister and if anybody needs a babysitter they ask her Tong
how can I show I am ready to babysit and get people to ask me to babysit for them???
thanks in advance <3 <3 <3 Lynae P.

by horselover408 on 1/21/2012 2:50:18 PM

Hey madisklogg, continue getting your family, friends, and neighbors to spread the word about you babysitting. Post flyers around your community and school too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I want to start a babysitting business but while my parents are telling their friends who have little children, my friend is babysitting like 3 different kids! I'm kind of jealous of her so what should i do to start a business? thank you! Lynae P.

by madisklogg on 1/21/2012 2:27:00 PM

GREAT idea GL!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 1/21/2012 2:17:53 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod,
Do you have any ideas where I could take babysitting classes?

Hey girl,

Your local community center is a good place to start, so see what's going on in your town!

Meghan D.

by wxyz22 on 1/21/2012 12:38:54 PM

Do you guys need advice... like stat? Post it on my profile and I'll answer it on ur profile (if its public.. if not ur out of luck) I'll answer your hardest qs on ANYTHING within two days! Promise!

by hermione&ron on 1/21/2012 11:36:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want to start babysitting more, and I have once and I loved it! I am CPR certified for kids and adults. My mom doesn't want me to post flierss because my town is turning into a bad town, do I just tell people I know about it?

Hey girl,

Try spreading the word by telling friends and your parents' friends that you'd like to start babysitting, or ask your parents if they know anyone with younger children where they could suggest you.

Meghan D.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/21/2012 10:57:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD. My mom like never washes the things I want. I asked her to wash my new sweater thing today and she got all mad and said NOO. I know how to do laundry because one time I did it when she was sick but she said I did it all wrong but it turned out fine. I am seriously mad because this has been a problem for a while now. What can I do to make her do my laundry that I what done?
THANKS!(:

Hey girl,

If you think you're ready to start doing your own laundry but she won't let you, ask her (calmly) to show you how, even if you already know. She'll be happier that you want her help explaining it. If that doesn't work, why not ask an older sib or your dad to help?

Meghan D.

by Birdgirly11 on 1/21/2012 10:45:57 AM

Sweet, I will do this.

by svds on 1/21/2012 10:20:09 AM

AWESOME love this!!!! <3

by meganbenedict on 1/21/2012 9:19:41 AM

I need money fast!! and babysitting is possible but I not know how to get it started! HELP! and I'm not able to create a business card cause I don't have a printer that works!

Hey girl,

You could also make fliers and put them underneath neighbors' mailboxes or on community bulletin boards. If you don't have a working printer, try printing your first copy at a friend's house and then taking it to a local library -- you can use their copier to make the rest!

Meghan D.