16 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

17 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

18 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Steal Debby Ryan's casual chic Jessie style

The perf pieces to land her cute Texas-meets-New York look.

i love her stille toooooooooooo!!!!

by 106647 on 2/4/2012 1:26:48 PM

i love the show JESSIE it is sooooooo funny i love the indin kid Rodney!!!!!!!!! his acksent is so funny!!!!!!!hahahahahahahehehehehehe!!!!!!!!

by 106647 on 2/4/2012 1:23:32 PM

I LOVE Debbie's awesome ways that she works her outfits. I mean, she has ,like, the coolest and cutest clothes!!!Smile I am ,like, soooooooo jelous!

by LouLou Monkey on 2/2/2012 9:44:10 PM

I love her style!!

by DanceLover1027 on 1/27/2012 10:52:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I feel replaced. My best friend never hangs out with me a lot anymore and is always hanging out with another one of my good friend, and if i talk about it with her she gets mad and says that we hang out all the time, but we don't. What do i do without starting a fight?

When she gets defensive its because she knows shes wrong. Try to make plans with her and see if she defends herself and starts fighting. If she does then just tell her "ok then lets hang out right now and everything will be fine." You just need to make her make plans with her. If she keeps ignoring you and not making plans then she has less of a defense for her actions and she'll begin to realize shes wrong. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by softball6 on 1/22/2012 7:18:16 PM

by yorkielover88 on 1/22/2012 5:44:07 PM

Cute but I would wear a blue floral not a pink floral. Tong

by *GingerForev* on 1/22/2012 10:54:36 AM

I love Jessie's style! My favorite outfit is this red dress and polka dot belt she wears in the second episode.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/21/2012 3:31:27 PM

I love the belt and the dress! Cowboy boots are okay but I'm not that type of style anyways I hope the belt is still available!

by katv2114 on 1/20/2012 5:47:58 PM

I love Emma's clothes on Jessie

by e17c on 1/20/2012 1:38:42 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!