AN HOUR AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

1 HOURS AGO We're breaking down the 15 hilarious stages of back-to-school shopping: http://t.co/HQUcTwQcN9 pic.twitter.com/fts2ErYkbE

3 HOURS AGO Pulled a muscle? This can help: http://t.co/qqjX7vuWnY pic.twitter.com/hxeEHPkgyO

COMMENTS

Support the Bald and Beautiful Barbie for childhood cancer research

Sign the petition and fight to make this dream a reality!

i cant sign the thing it wont let me but i really hope this works

by gibsonariana on 8/1/2013 11:18:37 PM

This is fantastic! This is so cool! I really like taliajoy18 on YouTube... She has neuroblastoma cancer and she is absolutely adorable! She is such an inspiration and you should definitely check her out on YouTube! XOXO Tabitha

by jrprodigy12 on 8/30/2012 1:05:22 PM

this is beautiful! if they would just make realistic body figures of barbies and barbies who have a variety of ethnicities, that would be even better!

by iloveballet&singing on 2/26/2012 6:22:47 PM

I signed up. My aunt and cousin died of cancer. I hope that Mattel takes this idea and makes a bald barbie.

by ILIKERABBITS on 2/18/2012 10:22:28 AM

This doll would be so inspirational to little girls who have cancer. I couldn't sign the petition cause I couldn't give away my adress but there are so many things we can all do to raise awareness for cancer.

by skigirl8 on 2/18/2012 9:57:47 AM

I think this Barbie is sooooo inspirational to so many people including me

by 5139261 on 2/15/2012 7:31:31 PM

i think this is great!!! this is an insparation for girls with cancer and Alopevia everywhere

by anniebonannie on 1/29/2012 5:10:34 PM

Way to put Facebook to good use!
It's important to spread awareness about kids with cancer.

by lexc7 on 1/29/2012 5:08:02 PM

I was all for the petition but I didnt want to give my address and have them keep sending me stuff I just hope there will be enough signatures without me!

by 15hayhay on 1/28/2012 8:43:20 AM

Heyyy.... lets keep it straight is comingt snoo go to toddtas0 to see if its up or not.... aska question, tell us whats on your mine if is abotu family friends drama or BOYS ;) hahha umm anything you need my short but GREAT staff will get back to u A.S.A.P......also check out toddtas0 advice queen, ask us.. gossip queen tlk about every thing new about ur favorite starts just put there name and we will get back you tell u EVERYTHING NEW bout them hahaha checkl these out
~TASIA toddtas0