2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

Support the Bald and Beautiful Barbie for childhood cancer research

Sign the petition and fight to make this dream a reality!

Heyyy.... lets keep it straight is comingt snoo go to toddtas0 to see if its up or not.... aska question, tell us whats on your mine if is abotu family friends drama or BOYS ;) hahha umm anything you need my short but GREAT staff will get back to u A.S.A.P......also check out toddtas0 advice queen, ask us.. gossip queen tlk about every thing new about ur favorite starts just put there name and we will get back you tell u EVERYTHING NEW bout them hahaha checkl these out
~TASIA toddtas0

by toddtas0 on 1/27/2012 7:18:29 PM

This is wonderful! I'm all for it but I don't want to give out information! THey should make more Barbies like this. Like there should be a Barbie with glasses or braces, and they should make more that are diffrent hair colors, eye colors, and skin colors. It'll be even better if it raises money for such a good cause!

by teampeetapercy on 1/27/2012 3:49:27 PM

This is so inspirational. All girls are beautiful, hair or no hairSmile

by 98Snickers on 1/26/2012 9:22:33 PM

great idea! I think mattel should definately say yes

by romanticbookworm13 on 1/26/2012 7:43:17 PM

When I read this I just knew I had to sign the petition. This is a great idea and I fully support it.

by masquerade on 1/26/2012 4:26:52 PM

I want to sign the petition! GL, you made it get like, 1000 more votes!!! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/25/2012 10:39:40 AM

I know this will all work out, I Check every hour right now they only need 700 more pepople to sigh up! I Will buy her..and i know a lot other people will too! So please! Keep sighing Smile

by Emma2112 on 1/25/2012 9:06:17 AM

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I totally just signed the petition, funnily enough, while I was listening to 'Beautiful' by Eminem!

by kayah723 on 1/25/2012 1:35:51 AM

omg i hope that doll comes out! cuz it would teach kids that beauty comes in many different forms!

by fearless;) on 1/24/2012 8:45:53 PM

as soon as i read this i had to sign the petition, my aunt had leukemia when she was about 8 or 9 and I'm sure she would have liked having a cute little barbie just like her. After all, why does barbie always have to be perfect

by mccarthy99 on 1/24/2012 8:39:04 PM