8 HOURS AGO The trick to getting rid of dry winter skin: http://t.co/JhBFzysQMz

10 HOURS AGO Meet the little dude who's taking over @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/Dq0RQuXKWM

11 HOURS AGO Who's got the fiercest fans— @FifthHarmony, @officialR5 or @onedirection? http://t.co/JCIwP54vjR

COMMENTS

Support the Bald and Beautiful Barbie for childhood cancer research

Sign the petition and fight to make this dream a reality!

I'll sign the petition!! This sounds sweet and not just your average barbie that tries to create the blond hair blue eyes big bust 'ideal.'

by svds on 1/24/2012 8:31:45 PM

I just signed the petition!!! This is such a great cause, and know that somebody cares about you, kids out there with cancer! <3

by livvirox12 on 1/24/2012 8:27:03 PM

I just liked the facebook page and signed the petition! What a great idea! I hope Mattel adopts the idea.

by musicluva246 on 1/24/2012 8:20:24 PM

That is a awesome,amazing and thoughtful idea and I totally love it!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 1/24/2012 8:20:00 PM

I love this idea so much <3 Mattel would be crazy to say no to this. COME ON! DO IT FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS!!!

by 560116 on 1/24/2012 7:56:41 PM

This is a wonderful idea! Instead of Mattel doing that stupid deal with the Kardashians, who are just....grrr I can't say what they are on here, they should be making THESE DOLLS, or dolls that have other things that may not seem "normal" about them. I'm sure if they had a doll that was say, blind or deaf or had cancer, kids would be more accepting about it instead of considering people with this things social outcasts.

by HogwartsStudent on 1/24/2012 7:38:21 PM

AWW! So sweet!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/24/2012 7:25:18 PM

I like Barbie better that way <3 my nana died of cancer and I think doing this is a great idea! Everyone is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

by erinmm7 on 1/24/2012 6:42:20 PM

I love this idea!

by ginaxluver on 1/24/2012 6:31:47 PM

wow i love this! how could they not want to make this?! it would give a lot of kids motivation and help them feel like they fit it and are still normal!

by Karasinski on 1/24/2012 5:43:35 PM