6 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

6 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

6 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Support the Bald and Beautiful Barbie for childhood cancer research

Sign the petition and fight to make this dream a reality!

This is a wonderful idea! I just lost all of my hair due to chemotherapy. I have a rare disease known as HLH and losing my hair was probably the hardest part for me. I went from reading styling tips for my long, blond hair every day to having little wisps of hair on my head. I love this idea because Barbie is such an idol, and even bald, she's beautiful.

by mangopie8240 on 1/24/2012 10:59:14 AM

I love this idea I hope it goes threw

by Love2act321 on 1/24/2012 10:25:32 AM

This is truly a great thing! I really want to sign the petition, but since I'm only 10, my mom doesn't like it when I give my address and personal information unless she knows what it is. I will show it to her though and hope she says yes! But this is really a good thing. Smile

by New_York_City on 1/24/2012 10:19:25 AM

awww this is really cool. i really hope they can make it

by j4zm09 on 1/24/2012 9:19:37 AM

This is a wonderful idea!

by orangeache on 1/24/2012 7:08:57 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! When/will she be in stores Smile

Hey chica!

She's not in stores yet, unfortunately. This is still an idea that the company that makes Barbies, Mattel, have not adopted, for which there is a movement to increase the number of its supporters. But it's a wonderful cause, so I hope to see her in stores too!

Krupali D.