9 MINUTES AGO Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After is the most charming book on the shelf. Win a copy from @dkpublishing today: http://t.co/RPdVN6aaJV

AN HOUR AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Support the Bald and Beautiful Barbie for childhood cancer research

Sign the petition and fight to make this dream a reality!

i cant sign the thing it wont let me but i really hope this works

by gibsonariana on 8/1/2013 11:18:37 PM

This is fantastic! This is so cool! I really like taliajoy18 on YouTube... She has neuroblastoma cancer and she is absolutely adorable! She is such an inspiration and you should definitely check her out on YouTube! XOXO Tabitha

by jrprodigy12 on 8/30/2012 1:05:22 PM

this is beautiful! if they would just make realistic body figures of barbies and barbies who have a variety of ethnicities, that would be even better!

by iloveballet&singing on 2/26/2012 6:22:47 PM

I signed up. My aunt and cousin died of cancer. I hope that Mattel takes this idea and makes a bald barbie.

by ILIKERABBITS on 2/18/2012 10:22:28 AM

This doll would be so inspirational to little girls who have cancer. I couldn't sign the petition cause I couldn't give away my adress but there are so many things we can all do to raise awareness for cancer.

by skigirl8 on 2/18/2012 9:57:47 AM

I think this Barbie is sooooo inspirational to so many people including me

by 5139261 on 2/15/2012 7:31:31 PM

i think this is great!!! this is an insparation for girls with cancer and Alopevia everywhere

by anniebonannie on 1/29/2012 5:10:34 PM

Way to put Facebook to good use!
It's important to spread awareness about kids with cancer.

by lexc7 on 1/29/2012 5:08:02 PM

I was all for the petition but I didnt want to give my address and have them keep sending me stuff I just hope there will be enough signatures without me!

by 15hayhay on 1/28/2012 8:43:20 AM

Heyyy.... lets keep it straight is comingt snoo go to toddtas0 to see if its up or not.... aska question, tell us whats on your mine if is abotu family friends drama or BOYS ;) hahha umm anything you need my short but GREAT staff will get back to u A.S.A.P......also check out toddtas0 advice queen, ask us.. gossip queen tlk about every thing new about ur favorite starts just put there name and we will get back you tell u EVERYTHING NEW bout them hahaha checkl these out
~TASIA toddtas0

by toddtas0 on 1/27/2012 7:22:59 PM

~TASIA toddtas0

by toddtas0 on 1/27/2012 7:18:29 PM

This is wonderful! I'm all for it but I don't want to give out information! THey should make more Barbies like this. Like there should be a Barbie with glasses or braces, and they should make more that are diffrent hair colors, eye colors, and skin colors. It'll be even better if it raises money for such a good cause!

by teampeetapercy on 1/27/2012 3:49:27 PM

This is so inspirational. All girls are beautiful, hair or no hairSmile

by 98Snickers on 1/26/2012 9:22:33 PM

great idea! I think mattel should definately say yes

by romanticbookworm13 on 1/26/2012 7:43:17 PM

When I read this I just knew I had to sign the petition. This is a great idea and I fully support it.

by masquerade on 1/26/2012 4:26:52 PM

I want to sign the petition! GL, you made it get like, 1000 more votes!!! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/25/2012 10:39:40 AM

I know this will all work out, I Check every hour right now they only need 700 more pepople to sigh up! I Will buy her..and i know a lot other people will too! So please! Keep sighing Smile

by Emma2112 on 1/25/2012 9:06:17 AM

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I totally just signed the petition, funnily enough, while I was listening to 'Beautiful' by Eminem!

by kayah723 on 1/25/2012 1:35:51 AM

omg i hope that doll comes out! cuz it would teach kids that beauty comes in many different forms!

by fearless;) on 1/24/2012 8:45:53 PM

as soon as i read this i had to sign the petition, my aunt had leukemia when she was about 8 or 9 and I'm sure she would have liked having a cute little barbie just like her. After all, why does barbie always have to be perfect

by mccarthy99 on 1/24/2012 8:39:04 PM

I'll sign the petition!! This sounds sweet and not just your average barbie that tries to create the blond hair blue eyes big bust 'ideal.'

by svds on 1/24/2012 8:31:45 PM

I just signed the petition!!! This is such a great cause, and know that somebody cares about you, kids out there with cancer! <3

by livvirox12 on 1/24/2012 8:27:03 PM

I just liked the facebook page and signed the petition! What a great idea! I hope Mattel adopts the idea.

by musicluva246 on 1/24/2012 8:20:24 PM

That is a awesome,amazing and thoughtful idea and I totally love it!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 1/24/2012 8:20:00 PM

I love this idea so much <3 Mattel would be crazy to say no to this. COME ON! DO IT FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS!!!

by 560116 on 1/24/2012 7:56:41 PM

This is a wonderful idea! Instead of Mattel doing that stupid deal with the Kardashians, who are just....grrr I can't say what they are on here, they should be making THESE DOLLS, or dolls that have other things that may not seem "normal" about them. I'm sure if they had a doll that was say, blind or deaf or had cancer, kids would be more accepting about it instead of considering people with this things social outcasts.

by HogwartsStudent on 1/24/2012 7:38:21 PM

AWW! So sweet!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/24/2012 7:25:18 PM

I like Barbie better that way <3 my nana died of cancer and I think doing this is a great idea! Everyone is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

by erinmm7 on 1/24/2012 6:42:20 PM

I love this idea!

by ginaxluver on 1/24/2012 6:31:47 PM

wow i love this! how could they not want to make this?! it would give a lot of kids motivation and help them feel like they fit it and are still normal!

by Karasinski on 1/24/2012 5:43:35 PM

Such a good idea! Def signing the petition. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/24/2012 5:21:01 PM

I think that that is really nice. Kids deserve that, for how little we do for them. Go kids with cancer! Smile

People die everyday due to cancer. We need to help them any chance we are offered. Cut your hair and donate it. Just do anything you can for them! Smile
Good idea, Mattel!
Caseysister2001, out!

by caseysister2001 on 1/24/2012 5:06:40 PM

that is awsome it's such a good thing to do something like that i give them my full suport! STAY STRONG AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

by SCGirl1217 on 1/24/2012 4:38:32 PM

think this is a neat idea-my mom died of cancer, so i've seen what people with cancer go through, and how emotional losing their hair can be... hope this gets accepted by the toy company!!! fingers crossed Smile

by sarahbeme on 1/24/2012 4:37:27 PM

thats sooo cool. i wonder why mattel wouldnt take the girls petition in the first place?

by k8luvscake on 1/24/2012 4:12:59 PM

This is wonderful

by e17c on 1/24/2012 3:59:07 PM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.this kiss your hand while still making a heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by SelG4Ever on 1/24/2012 3:53:29 PM

That is so sweet! I hope this will happen. I didn't understand it when I first clicked on the page, but now I think it's a very nice and cute idea.

by Fly1213 on 1/24/2012 3:15:01 PM

This is GREAT idea! I hope it becomes a reality!
you are beautiful, stay strong! <3 <3 <3

by horselover408 on 1/24/2012 2:46:37 PM

A beautiful idea :') I'm sighing it!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/24/2012 11:25:16 AM

This is a wonderful idea! I just lost all of my hair due to chemotherapy. I have a rare disease known as HLH and losing my hair was probably the hardest part for me. I went from reading styling tips for my long, blond hair every day to having little wisps of hair on my head. I love this idea because Barbie is such an idol, and even bald, she's beautiful.

by mangopie8240 on 1/24/2012 10:59:14 AM

I love this idea I hope it goes threw

by Love2act321 on 1/24/2012 10:25:32 AM

This is truly a great thing! I really want to sign the petition, but since I'm only 10, my mom doesn't like it when I give my address and personal information unless she knows what it is. I will show it to her though and hope she says yes! But this is really a good thing. Smile

by New_York_City on 1/24/2012 10:19:25 AM

awww this is really cool. i really hope they can make it

by j4zm09 on 1/24/2012 9:19:37 AM

This is a wonderful idea!

by orangeache on 1/24/2012 7:08:57 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! When/will she be in stores Smile

Hey chica!

She's not in stores yet, unfortunately. This is still an idea that the company that makes Barbies, Mattel, have not adopted, for which there is a movement to increase the number of its supporters. But it's a wonderful cause, so I hope to see her in stores too!

Krupali D.