6 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

9 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

10 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Win big! Spread the love with PINK perfume

Enter now to be one of 10 girls lucky enough to score a limited edition bottle of Give A Little Pink Eau De Toilette...

Uhhhhhhhhh I wANT THAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 10:21:32 AM

OMG I like totally want this sooooooo badly! Perfume is my life!!! LOL Oh and GL, does clicking enter again increase your chances of winning evertime you click it?

by splashofpink14 on 1/22/2012 5:31:46 PM

I was just wondering, if you enter this contest, would it count as a monthly entry? like, would all the same rules apply? Thanks! Smile

Hey babe,

This isn't one of our daily giveaways, but yes all the same rules apply Smile
Lauren C.

by livvirox12 on 1/21/2012 8:59:11 PM

Hey kreirchard, search on google for some homemade hair coloring recipes. You can use things like lmon, tea, and sugar to color your hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

i want to get blonde highlights, but my Mom won't let me... She says there too expensive... Frown Is there anything I can do to try and convince her to let me get them? Lynae P.

by kreichard on 1/21/2012 8:56:13 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Come join my club Sassy Songwriters! This is a great club for all those girlies who LUV writing songs! Join for tips, ideas, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss all sorts of topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join! Thx!(:
XoXo,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/21/2012 7:57:04 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:01:52 PM

Hey LuluGirl, I'm not exactly sure if it had something to do with the fall. That could defintely be a possibility. Hope you feel better. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So yesterday i slipped and fell down a few steps on my stairs and landed pretty hard on my butt...which hurts really bad. It still hurts today. Well today i have had an increase in discharge down there. I really have only ever had that much a few times. Could it have anything to do with my fall??? Or am i just being parianoed???
~Thanks so much, LuluGirl24 Lynae P.

by LuluGirl24 on 1/21/2012 4:20:48 PM

i <3 pink!

by popgirl101 on 1/21/2012 3:46:22 PM

Hey evsportsgirl98, hit up Bath and Body Works at your local mall for some perfume. They have all kinds of great smelling scents from fruity to fresh, and they have soaps and lotions to match. They always have sales like buy three get two free or, buy two and get one free. I suggest dark kiss. Thats my fave and it's really sweet. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD
whats a good perfume for a 13 yr old?(me!) im pretty tomboyish, i play tons of sports. also nothing too strong or too expensive, just a nice everyday thing? thanks so much! Lynae P.

by evsportsgirl98 on 1/21/2012 3:33:15 PM

Hey bubble rain, winners are chosen at random, so yes the more you enter the higher your chances. Xoxo

Mod mod mod.
how do gl chosse winners for the daily give awys?will entering more than once give a better chance of winning?thx Lynae P.

by bubblerain on 1/21/2012 3:13:54 PM