6 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

9 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

10 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Win big! Spread the love with PINK perfume

Enter now to be one of 10 girls lucky enough to score a limited edition bottle of Give A Little Pink Eau De Toilette...

Hey cougar girl, eventually all the drama with the boys will die down. Call your friend and see what's up. There has to be a reason she's mad at you. If she won't talk to you right away, give her a few days to cool off. When she's ready shell approach you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

ModMod
Hi!(: So how's your day going? Anyway,So last night I got on Facebook and found out that one of my guy friends was mad at me. Here's what happened- I dated this guy,let's call him D. Well,the day after we broke up this other guyInnocent said I only dated him because I felt sorry for him.Not true. Then,two other guys (R and J) said I asked R out(which I didn't),which made D mad at me.I need to tell you this before I go on-All 4 boys like me)J admitted he liked me,D got mad at J, D got mad at me, and D still likes me. Well,D and I worked out why he was mad at me,and then I get told that R said I kind of asked him out. Basically I have a bunch of guys starting drama and I'm in the middle of it.Somehow.
Anyway,while all this was happening last night,me and my bestie were talking,just fine. Then I get on this morning and she's mad at me and told me not to talk to her again,that we weren't friends and wouldn't tell me why.
What do you think I should do?Thanks and sorry this is so long Lynae P.

by cougargirl on 1/21/2012 2:39:41 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,
So my bestie had this thing with a guy and he flirted with other girls and treated her horrably, they broke up last week and she was kinda sad me and my other BFF did everything we could to make her feel better. Last night he asked her out and she said YES!!!!! I no he's just using her, but i dont know exactly why . I no she's having alot of stress @ home and I really don't want her to go throught this again... what shuld i do?

Hey girl,

You can't make your friend's decisions for her, and telling her you don't approve will probably just upset her more. The best thing you can do is just be there for her if their relationship goes wrong again.

Meghan D.

by wxyz22 on 1/21/2012 11:51:25 AM

So this girl, really mean girl, decided it was her mission to make me and my BFF miserable. Its reeeeally annoying. She told my mom who I'm crushing on and stuff.. But she just totally crossed the line!!! She told the whole world who my BFF is crushing on.. Then posted it on his facebook wall, and he happens to have the WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL AS HIS FRIEND! My BFF has been crying and embarrassed for days!!! Any good ways to cheer her up? And going to her house is not an option for cheering her up because she lives 45 minutes away from me, so it has to be organized for my mom to even consider it!!!

Hey girl,

Sorry that girl's being so mean! You could ask her to delete her post, or tell a teacher or guidance counselor since they know the students at your school and can handle the situation. Or ask your mom what you should do -- moms always have great advice!

Meghan D.

by hermione&ron on 1/21/2012 11:32:32 AM

Awesome! I'm totally entering!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/21/2012 10:47:44 AM

Of course I'll enter.

by svds on 1/21/2012 10:15:33 AM

Hmm! Sounds yummy! Lol!

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/21/2012 9:35:14 AM

Omg My Best Friend Would Go Crazy Over This!! Laughing

by dezie101 on 1/21/2012 9:25:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I'm thinking about getting bangs but I'm not sure what type of bangs would look good on me: I've got an oval face, layered, straight, fine, brown hair and I'm tall. Any ideas? ( blunt, side bangs...)

Hey girl,

Check out this post to find the best bangs for your face shape! And don't be afraid to ask a hair stylist what type of bangs work best for you -- they're a professional! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/02/27/best-bangs-face-shape.aspx

Meghan D.

by kayla9 on 1/21/2012 1:37:30 AM

Modmodmod!!!!
I'm goin to universal Sunday with my bff. It's gonna be lime 78 degrees for high. Any outfit and hair ideas?? Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Ahh, so fun! That sounds like amazing weather! Personally, I'd probably wear a pair of shorts with comfy flats so you don't get tired from walking a lot. On top, I'd either go with a tee shirt and oversized cardigan or a thin long-sleeved shirt. That way, you can enjoy the warm weather but also have a way to keep warm in case it's cloudy or windy Smile As for your hair, keep it simple: wear it down and natural, then switch to a ponytail if it starts to get sweaty or annoying! The more important thing is having fun!
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 1/21/2012 12:54:01 AM

mmmm.. I heard that was supposed to smell really good! def gonna enterLaughing

Hey girlsSmile Need quickie advice? Then come to me! I give advice on EVERYTHING, even those sticky situations. I'm on GL everyday, so no need to worry about any unanswered Q's. Go to my profile and be a fan/ ask a question:3)
♥'s and hugs, Ann