AN HOUR AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

2 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

3 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

5 reasons not to share your passwords

Thinking about handing over your log-ins? Think again...

Me and my friend have known each other since we were in the womb (don't ask) and we give each other passwords when we need help on something Smile and then we change it we are exactededly 9 months apart (a whole pregnancy)

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:51:30 AM

I gave my KB pass (i cant have a facebook, closest thing) to my bestie, I have hers and also her Facebook password but I would NEVER cyberstalk her or break into her stuff or do anything to her account. and i know she'd never do those things either. We cool like dat Tong

by tessascuzin287 on 2/25/2012 10:40:54 PM

And I dont even want other people's passwords. Not that I would ever say or do anything but I just dont want them.

Never give them out, ever. Some things you need to keep private.

by luckykel on 2/8/2012 6:49:03 PM

I don't even tell my parents but if u come 2 ur senses when ur in <3 you'll know not 2 share.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/8/2012 3:47:48 PM

Omg I made the mistake of sharing my password to my Facebook account and my friend got my crush to block me because of her obnoxious behavior towards him. Its soooooo embaressing, not to mention i have to see him for summer camp which is a travel program. So I'm practicly living with this guy for two months and he thinks I'm an obnoxious freak!! Last time I give out my password.

by funfun4000 on 2/8/2012 1:10:46 AM

Never ever! My friend shares her passwords with me I keep telling her don't! i'm a good friend so i would NEVER do anything malicious though.. ;)

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 2/7/2012 3:48:28 PM

Hey need advice with middle school, boys , drama ANYTHING?? Join my club Middle school girlies and we'll help youSmile

by bribri2199 on 2/6/2012 5:55:42 PM

ok so there's this guy at my school and I have a crush on him but earlier in the year my friend was crush-addicted to him then they got into a major fight and they stopped talking for about two months and so I was kind of wondering if you guys thought it would be awkward or a little mean to tell him I like him 'cuz his friends say that he has a crush on me and his friends are pretty trustworthy... I'm stuck on what to do. Please Help!!!
P.S. They are talking to each other sort of again so I'm not sure what will set them off and I am usually the mediator.

Hey girl,

It depends on whether your friend will be okay with it -- try talking to her first and see what she thinks! If she's over him, she'll probably be fine with you going for him. If she's not, you'll have to decide which you value more, her friendship or the pursuit of your crush. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by IDKBoys on 2/4/2012 11:56:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really want to paint my room turqouise but my parents say it wouldn't match our white-painted house. But I really want to paint my room. What should I do?

Hey Girl,

You can't just paint your room if your parents say no, but you can try asking them again and see if there is a compromise you can come up with that would allow you to paint it. Offer to do extra chores and promise that there won't be any mess made when you paint. If they still won't budge, try hanging up posters or making collages that give your room personality.
Rachel N.

by Emilicious on 1/31/2012 1:30:26 AM

I would never because I don't think friends care a bad friend would ask for it to hack you

by alexbieber99 on 1/30/2012 6:22:49 PM