5 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

6 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

6 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

5 reasons not to share your passwords

Thinking about handing over your log-ins? Think again...

Never!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even share the, with my rents!!!!!

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 9:48:53 AM

Come to be bffs fashion blog for all things fashion!!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/25/2012 7:35:42 PM

Me and my bff do that, just in we r waiting for something and it happens and we are not able to get on and we'd never backstab eachother

by girlygirl22werock on 1/24/2012 6:34:30 PM

Me and my bestie do, but we would never do anything bad to each other. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/24/2012 5:25:04 PM

I would never share my password!

by dojhallow97 on 1/24/2012 4:24:47 PM

mod mod mod
what does it mean when a guy is always staring at you? does it usually mean he likes you?
thanks for the help!

Hey Girl,

If a guy stares at you, I would think he likes you. You should just smile at him and see what happens Smile
alicia m.

by dojhallow97 on 1/24/2012 4:24:14 PM

by hermione&ron on 1/23/2012 8:27:29 PM

I never tell anyone my passwords

by Princess Keziyah on 1/23/2012 7:43:54 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, Middle School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/23/2012 7:34:48 PM

I don't share my password with my friends or my boyfriend. I just don't want other people having access to everything I do online. That's just a stupid idea.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I give advice on everything: fashion, beauty, friends, guys, family, school, money-making ideas, tough situations, growing up, and more! Anything you have a question about, I can answer it! Just leave a comment on my profile if you need help.

by supersingershannon on 1/23/2012 7:23:35 PM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.