1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

3 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

5 reasons not to share your passwords

Thinking about handing over your log-ins? Think again...

Me and my friend have known each other since we were in the womb (don't ask) and we give each other passwords when we need help on something Smile and then we change it we are exactededly 9 months apart (a whole pregnancy)

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:51:30 AM

I gave my KB pass (i cant have a facebook, closest thing) to my bestie, I have hers and also her Facebook password but I would NEVER cyberstalk her or break into her stuff or do anything to her account. and i know she'd never do those things either. We cool like dat Tong

by tessascuzin287 on 2/25/2012 10:40:54 PM

And I dont even want other people's passwords. Not that I would ever say or do anything but I just dont want them.

Never give them out, ever. Some things you need to keep private.

by luckykel on 2/8/2012 6:49:03 PM

I don't even tell my parents but if u come 2 ur senses when ur in <3 you'll know not 2 share.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/8/2012 3:47:48 PM

Omg I made the mistake of sharing my password to my Facebook account and my friend got my crush to block me because of her obnoxious behavior towards him. Its soooooo embaressing, not to mention i have to see him for summer camp which is a travel program. So I'm practicly living with this guy for two months and he thinks I'm an obnoxious freak!! Last time I give out my password.

by funfun4000 on 2/8/2012 1:10:46 AM

Never ever! My friend shares her passwords with me I keep telling her don't! i'm a good friend so i would NEVER do anything malicious though.. ;)

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 2/7/2012 3:48:28 PM

Hey need advice with middle school, boys , drama ANYTHING?? Join my club Middle school girlies and we'll help youSmile

by bribri2199 on 2/6/2012 5:55:42 PM

ok so there's this guy at my school and I have a crush on him but earlier in the year my friend was crush-addicted to him then they got into a major fight and they stopped talking for about two months and so I was kind of wondering if you guys thought it would be awkward or a little mean to tell him I like him 'cuz his friends say that he has a crush on me and his friends are pretty trustworthy... I'm stuck on what to do. Please Help!!!
P.S. They are talking to each other sort of again so I'm not sure what will set them off and I am usually the mediator.

Hey girl,

It depends on whether your friend will be okay with it -- try talking to her first and see what she thinks! If she's over him, she'll probably be fine with you going for him. If she's not, you'll have to decide which you value more, her friendship or the pursuit of your crush. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by IDKBoys on 2/4/2012 11:56:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really want to paint my room turqouise but my parents say it wouldn't match our white-painted house. But I really want to paint my room. What should I do?

Hey Girl,

You can't just paint your room if your parents say no, but you can try asking them again and see if there is a compromise you can come up with that would allow you to paint it. Offer to do extra chores and promise that there won't be any mess made when you paint. If they still won't budge, try hanging up posters or making collages that give your room personality.
Rachel N.

by Emilicious on 1/31/2012 1:30:26 AM

I would never because I don't think friends care a bad friend would ask for it to hack you

by alexbieber99 on 1/30/2012 6:22:49 PM

Never!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even share the, with my rents!!!!!

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 9:48:53 AM

Come to be bffs fashion blog for all things fashion!!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/25/2012 7:35:42 PM

Me and my bff do that, just in we r waiting for something and it happens and we are not able to get on and we'd never backstab eachother

by girlygirl22werock on 1/24/2012 6:34:30 PM

Me and my bestie do, but we would never do anything bad to each other. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/24/2012 5:25:04 PM

I would never share my password!

by dojhallow97 on 1/24/2012 4:24:47 PM

mod mod mod
what does it mean when a guy is always staring at you? does it usually mean he likes you?
thanks for the help!

Hey Girl,

If a guy stares at you, I would think he likes you. You should just smile at him and see what happens Smile
alicia m.

by dojhallow97 on 1/24/2012 4:24:14 PM

by hermione&ron on 1/23/2012 8:27:29 PM

I never tell anyone my passwords

by Princess Keziyah on 1/23/2012 7:43:54 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, Middle School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/23/2012 7:34:48 PM

I don't share my password with my friends or my boyfriend. I just don't want other people having access to everything I do online. That's just a stupid idea.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I give advice on everything: fashion, beauty, friends, guys, family, school, money-making ideas, tough situations, growing up, and more! Anything you have a question about, I can answer it! Just leave a comment on my profile if you need help.

by supersingershannon on 1/23/2012 7:23:35 PM

I wouldnt tell anyone any of my passwords, its not a good idea unless its my parents! Smile

by dojhallow97 on 1/23/2012 7:09:23 PM

i wouldnt tell a bf ym pass but sometimes i let my girlies use my non-social accounts .

by kristadakota on 1/23/2012 7:01:44 PM

I never do, I tell my best friend, but she's all.

by svds on 1/23/2012 6:54:01 PM

No, I don't do it to anyone. But my BFF told me the password to her Webkinz a few years ago, and then said, "And ******** is my password for EVERYTHING! My email too!" So you know, I COULD do something to it if I wanted to, but I NEVER would, of course.

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 6:42:31 PM

i learned this the hard way, but shared it with my bff... oops...

by Sheyenne on 1/23/2012 6:09:43 PM

Of course it's not ok! Yeesh.....

Hey girliesSmile Join my club 'Singer's/Songwriters Sista's'. Whats it about? You can tell by the nameSmileCome join. You know you waaannnt tooo:p 'nuf saidSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/23/2012 5:58:54 PM

I would never tell a boyfriend my password but i admit i have told a few of my friends but i always change it after i told them, its not thst i dont trust them, its jus that i feel safer knowing im the only one k.owing ot

by elevenbailey on 1/23/2012 5:51:51 PM