Bridget M.

is modding

2 MINUTES AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

25 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

35 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

COMMENTS

Bust that muffin top workout

Work your way to a slim, trim waist and super strong core in just 30 minutes a day!

I'm really embarrassed to start going to the gym. I'm only 12, 13 in July, so I feel too young to do it. My mom would probably be happy to go with me, but she's really protective and doesn't want me to feel like I have to work out. I want to go on my own, but how do I know when I should start?

Hey girlie, most public gyms require you to be accompanied by an adult if you're younger than 16, so your mom might have to go with you. But you don't need rely on her for your workout. Start with some simple cardio like walking on a treadmill or using an elliptical. Pick the parts of your body that you want to tone and find the weight machines that are meant for those. Read the instructions very carefully and start with the lowest weight.

Lauren T.

by fashionista997 on 5/19/2013 6:22:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What if i skip a week of working out? Will i lose all my progress?

Hey girly, you won't lose all your progress, but you might find that it's harder to get going after missing a week. You're muscles will start to get lazy and you'll have to push yourself a little harder.

Lauren I.

by pandapillowpet on 10/19/2012 4:39:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
Do I have to exercise at the same time each day??

Hannah H.

by pandapillowpet on 10/18/2012 3:33:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
I was wondering if the days I workout have to be the same each week to see results?

Hey girly, the days don't have to be the same. The important thing is that you workout and do it regularly. So if you workout 3 days a week, you should see results no matter which 3 days they are =) And good for you for being healthy!

Lauren I.

by pandapillowpet on 10/17/2012 3:38:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
I know I'm going to do this three days a week, but I was wondering if the days had to be the same each week?Do you know?

Hannah H.

by pandapillowpet on 10/16/2012 4:14:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
How long would it take to get a flat stomach doing this three days a week?I know it's different for everybody, but whats an estimate?

Hey girly, I'm not an expert or anything but I imagine if you stick with it, you'll start to see results in about a month. In two months your friends and fam will prob notice the difference too.

Lauren I.

by pandapillowpet on 10/3/2012 6:57:35 AM

How long would it take to get a flat stomach doing this three days a week? mailyse f.

by pandapillowpet on 10/1/2012 4:05:10 PM

I need help because I take acrobatics and I need to be able to do a lot of tuck jumps in a row and I also need to develop more body strength with bodyweight exercise. Can you give me links to videos to help me, especially routines that can get me ready for bikini season.

Hey selenahayley, I think it might be best to ask your acrobatics teacher for a list of the best exercises for developing body strength. Since they've been teaching this for so long they'll know what works best. You could also search Youtube for tutorial and how to videos. Just tye in "tuck jumps" or "bodyweight exercise" in the search bar. Check out these articles for bikini workouts and other tips. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.
Lynae P.

by selenahayley on 4/14/2012 1:33:08 AM

hi (and btw we have the same name and it's spelled the same way so ha!!!)ii really want to lose wight in time for bikini season , now i have the easy part which is working out ,but i don't know how to eat well. is there any foods i cant eat to get healthy, and how do i suggest this to my parents.thnx luv ya ;)

by mustachio45 on 4/8/2012 9:32:49 AM

My legs are kinda chubby....Would dancing help with my legs and Stomach?

Yes!  Dancing is a very good workout for those areas. Jordan S.

by camischke17 on 2/29/2012 12:32:30 PM