1 HOURS AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

2 HOURS AGO Sneaky excuses to get a convo going with that cutie newbie in class: http://t.co/Wsp5NBku6P #GuyAdvice

12 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

COMMENTS

Chic sweets: Rosewater cupcakes

A sophisticated treat that’s sure to make you the Queen of Hearts…

@emmagirl99: You use fondant! You can buy them but its alot more fun and satisfying to make them yourself and the fondand tastes so gooooooooooood

@sarah510: LOL me too!!!

by KatnissEverlark13 on 4/4/2013 9:08:46 PM

@Emmagirl99: You make them! Use fondant! YAY The good thing is that you can eat them! Laughing NUmmyyyyyyy Laughing

by KatnissEverlark13 on 4/4/2013 9:06:39 PM

@sarah510, lol

by lemonlime123 on 7/3/2012 1:51:50 PM

At first I was like, 'Wow! Brittani Louise Taylor! But it was spelled Brittany Taylor. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 4/28/2012 3:49:30 PM

Ohmigosh!!!! Those would be PERFECT for my Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party - in five years.

by Sarah510 on 3/18/2012 11:25:31 AM

hey i was wonder how i give advice on posts like this one

by kaymalu on 3/9/2012 6:46:17 PM

Where did you get the cool rose flowers on top of the cupcakes? I WANT TO GO GET SOME WHEN I MAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!

by emmagirl99 on 1/27/2012 8:53:37 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/24/2012 8:21:56 PM

Well well well, what do we have here? 64 more days until the Hunger Games Movie comes out! Well @ least i think so! Until then join my club 'Popular Books'! Right now we're talking about the Hunger Games we also talk about other books, and their movies, such as
THE CLIQUE
THE HUNGER GAMES
TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER
TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY
AND MUCH MORE!

by briana13 on 1/24/2012 8:13:13 PM

I love baking! I'm thinking of being a baker/pastry artist when I'm older. Definitely gonna try this recipe. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333