3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

GL's favorite not-so-cheesy love songs

6 tunes to play if you're coupled up or flying solo on V-Day.

MOD MOD MOD i really like this boy, but i dont know if he likes me too. he txts me like 100 times but i always have to start the conversation. i like him but i dont know how to show it.... Help!! Thanks

Hey girl, when you text him make it a little flirty. Try to compliment him on something. Maybe throw in a winky face. If he texts you 100 times, he definitely wants to talk to you, that's for sure!

lauren r.

by Corduroy1999 on 2/4/2012 1:15:32 PM

I would soooooo slow dance to All About Us with my major crush! "The room's hush-hush and now's our moment" <3333!!!

by romanticbookworm13 on 1/29/2012 7:57:26 PM

love t-swift and beyonce!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/28/2012 12:45:01 PM

Auburn Perfect two is AWESOME i LOVE it

by Tinky516 on 1/28/2012 2:18:52 AM

I love the song Stickwitu! Another great love song is The Heart Never Lies by McFly

by shelldoodle1 on 1/27/2012 9:44:28 PM

Awwww, He is We. <3

My fave love songs of the moment are:
-Fire, by Augustana. So calm and sweet.
-You've Got the Love, by Florence + The Machine
-Howl, by Florence + The Machine. So epic.
-Deep Into Summer, by Sugar Glyder. Way upbeat and completely adorable; it pulls off somewhat sappy lyrics ("Deep into summer/we have each other/I don't suppose it's crossed your mind/that I am yours and you are my girl/We are the thunder/here in our little world") without sounding corny in the slightest. LOVE. SO MUCH. Actually, this is in my top five songs of 2011.

by Ari on 1/27/2012 9:43:46 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but Greyson Chance's love songs are my favorite, hands down.

by Ekgurl on 1/27/2012 9:36:26 PM

I love taylor swift ;)

by kayla9 on 1/27/2012 9:19:14 PM

I'm so glad He is We is being recognized Smile
My favorite love songs are Shiver by Coldplay (sweetest song ever)and Hurts like Heaven also by coldplay.
Probably sounds like i'm coldplay obsessed, but, yeah, i kind of am ;)

by animeninja42 on 1/27/2012 6:39:49 PM