1 HOURS AGO #SpeakOut: Check out how one of our interns deals with OCD and anxiety: http://t.co/KUCp9SSRUr pic.twitter.com/wPsDqtCa5H

2 HOURS AGO 8 types of besties that are ACTUALLY the worst: http://t.co/RvG7yz2YRl pic.twitter.com/JX5K4VZTLa

3 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

COMMENTS

Got a big date? Steal Bella Thorne & Zendaya's red carpet makeup looks

The prettiest looks to wear on your romantic night out.

I love you Zendaya! You know how to make everything look good!

by usa.elephant on 2/28/2012 2:15:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! All of the mascaras I've tried are soooo not working for me! They get the liquid all over my eyelid.Plus my eyelashes are really small. Do you think I should try fake lashes?

Hey Girlie,

Before trying out fake lashes, you should go to Sephora and ask them for help with your problem! They're usually pretty good at showing many different options. Hope you'll find something that works better for you! Good luck!

alicia m. alicia m.

by usa.elephant on 2/28/2012 2:13:59 AM

I would sooo go for Bella's looks right now! I love the way she styles her everything. Anyone who agrees with me?

by usa.elephant on 2/28/2012 2:02:34 AM

Mod Mod Mod (luaren c)!!!!! What are some natural makeup for v-day... (not including mascara) thx! Smile

Hey girlie,

I absolutely LOOOOVE this Plum Look Eye Makeup Tutorial! It might be a little dark for normal school days, but Valentine's is a special occasion. Just leave off the mascara (and maybe choose a slightly lighter shade, if you wanna go less dramatic). It's so pretty - and I love interpreting the normal VDay colors (red/pink) in a new way!
Lauren C.

by amileofroses on 2/12/2012 12:01:19 AM

i love love love love bella's look!
but sadly my mom wont let me wear makeup bc she says im to young!
im 12 so ya..... O_O

by emilyfun2011 on 2/8/2012 5:49:01 AM

MOD
Thx for the makeup tips! They were really helpful! Smile

<3 Of course! Anytime Smile I also recently fell in love with Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm...check it out!
Lauren C.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/26/2012 6:11:05 PM

Umm My friend has that falsies thing and it really doesn't work. It's just like any other plain old mascara. and it's REALLY expensive. Especially for something that doesn't actually work. Any in-expensive makeup that is under $10 that you recomend?
PS: I am 11 so i need age-appropriate makeup. thx! oh and i really like e.

Hey babe,

I personally love my normal Maybelline Great Lash mascara. It's a favorite of celebrities, makeup artists, and girls like us! And it's only $5-$6 Smile I also love Ulta brand makeup and scoping out sales at places like CVS. You can get quality makeup but shave a couple bucks off the price if you pay attention to their circulars and coupons!
Lauren C.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/26/2012 6:05:28 PM

MOD..!! can i find bonne bell makeup in saudi arabia?

by nabzzz on 1/26/2012 8:12:15 AM

MOD !!! can i find bonne bell makeup in saudi arabia?

Hey Girlie,

The bonne bell website says it only delivers to the U.S. and Canada. I suggest you email them and ask if there is any way that they could ship to Saudi Arabia.

alicia m. alicia m.

by nabzzz on 1/26/2012 5:31:41 AM

I like bella's but I am also into natural... You know make me look effortlessly chic!!!!! Cute..

by amileofroses on 1/25/2012 11:36:57 PM

Want to stop biting your nails? Get a manicure at a salon/spa to make them look flawless. This will help encourage you not to ruin them by nibbling.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.