11 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

14 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

15 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Got a big date? Steal Bella Thorne & Zendaya's red carpet makeup looks

The prettiest looks to wear on your romantic night out.

Hey Flgirl97, you can get a cheap lash curler from forever21 or sephora that doesn't have to be heated to curl your lashes. I got a really cute pink one from forever21 and it really helped me. Just curl them everyday when you're getting ready for school and eventually they will get longer. For your hair you can wear it in a nice braid, a high messy bun, or twist it in the front. Look up pics of Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port for cute hair ideas. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Okay, so my eyelashes are uncurlable. Literally. I've used a eyelash curler and used mascara that "curles your lashes". Is there any way for them to stay? And I don't want to heat the curler every morning. Also, I have dirty blond hair, touching the top of my shoulders, and wavy underneath and straight on top. I also have lots of layers. Do you have any cute hairstyles that aren't ponytails and half up half down? Thanks! Lynae P.

by Flgirl97 on 1/25/2012 7:20:33 PM

its cool both looks r really natural! but they should get some new people up there like lucy hale and china anne mclain! that would be soooo awesome

by fearless;) on 1/24/2012 8:50:11 PM

I like Bella's, it pretty but not too dramatic.

by svds on 1/24/2012 8:33:32 PM

They are both really pretty!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 1/24/2012 8:23:06 PM

Well well well, what do we have here? 64 more days until the Hunger Games Movie comes out! Well @ least i think so! Until then join my club 'Popular Books'! Right now we're talking about the Hunger Games we also talk about other books, and their movies, such as
THE CLIQUE
THE HUNGER GAMES
TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER
TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY
AND MUCH MORE!

by briana13 on 1/24/2012 8:17:22 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/24/2012 7:52:18 PM

I dont mean to be mean but gl is to obsessed with these 2. I dont think that they should be all over everything, they're not really talented and no one (at least in my area) likes them :p

by winzers22 on 1/24/2012 7:26:34 PM

Bella Thorne is beautiful. Soo Jealous.

by pixie1599 on 1/24/2012 6:10:41 PM

I love their looks, they're so pretty!

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/24/2012 5:39:46 PM