AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Got a big date? Steal Bella Thorne & Zendaya's red carpet makeup looks

The prettiest looks to wear on your romantic night out.

I love you Zendaya! You know how to make everything look good!

by usa.elephant on 2/28/2012 2:15:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! All of the mascaras I've tried are soooo not working for me! They get the liquid all over my eyelid.Plus my eyelashes are really small. Do you think I should try fake lashes?

Hey Girlie,

Before trying out fake lashes, you should go to Sephora and ask them for help with your problem! They're usually pretty good at showing many different options. Hope you'll find something that works better for you! Good luck!

alicia m. alicia m.

by usa.elephant on 2/28/2012 2:13:59 AM

I would sooo go for Bella's looks right now! I love the way she styles her everything. Anyone who agrees with me?

by usa.elephant on 2/28/2012 2:02:34 AM

Mod Mod Mod (luaren c)!!!!! What are some natural makeup for v-day... (not including mascara) thx! Smile

Hey girlie,

I absolutely LOOOOVE this Plum Look Eye Makeup Tutorial! It might be a little dark for normal school days, but Valentine's is a special occasion. Just leave off the mascara (and maybe choose a slightly lighter shade, if you wanna go less dramatic). It's so pretty - and I love interpreting the normal VDay colors (red/pink) in a new way!
Lauren C.

by amileofroses on 2/12/2012 12:01:19 AM

i love love love love bella's look!
but sadly my mom wont let me wear makeup bc she says im to young!
im 12 so ya..... O_O

by emilyfun2011 on 2/8/2012 5:49:01 AM

MOD
Thx for the makeup tips! They were really helpful! Smile

<3 Of course! Anytime Smile I also recently fell in love with Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm...check it out!
Lauren C.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/26/2012 6:11:05 PM

Umm My friend has that falsies thing and it really doesn't work. It's just like any other plain old mascara. and it's REALLY expensive. Especially for something that doesn't actually work. Any in-expensive makeup that is under $10 that you recomend?
PS: I am 11 so i need age-appropriate makeup. thx! oh and i really like e.

Hey babe,

I personally love my normal Maybelline Great Lash mascara. It's a favorite of celebrities, makeup artists, and girls like us! And it's only $5-$6 Smile I also love Ulta brand makeup and scoping out sales at places like CVS. You can get quality makeup but shave a couple bucks off the price if you pay attention to their circulars and coupons!
Lauren C.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/26/2012 6:05:28 PM

MOD..!! can i find bonne bell makeup in saudi arabia?

by nabzzz on 1/26/2012 8:12:15 AM

MOD !!! can i find bonne bell makeup in saudi arabia?

Hey Girlie,

The bonne bell website says it only delivers to the U.S. and Canada. I suggest you email them and ask if there is any way that they could ship to Saudi Arabia.

alicia m. alicia m.

by nabzzz on 1/26/2012 5:31:41 AM

I like bella's but I am also into natural... You know make me look effortlessly chic!!!!! Cute..

by amileofroses on 1/25/2012 11:36:57 PM

Hey Flgirl97, you can get a cheap lash curler from forever21 or sephora that doesn't have to be heated to curl your lashes. I got a really cute pink one from forever21 and it really helped me. Just curl them everyday when you're getting ready for school and eventually they will get longer. For your hair you can wear it in a nice braid, a high messy bun, or twist it in the front. Look up pics of Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port for cute hair ideas. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Okay, so my eyelashes are uncurlable. Literally. I've used a eyelash curler and used mascara that "curles your lashes". Is there any way for them to stay? And I don't want to heat the curler every morning. Also, I have dirty blond hair, touching the top of my shoulders, and wavy underneath and straight on top. I also have lots of layers. Do you have any cute hairstyles that aren't ponytails and half up half down? Thanks! Lynae P.

by Flgirl97 on 1/25/2012 7:20:33 PM

its cool both looks r really natural! but they should get some new people up there like lucy hale and china anne mclain! that would be soooo awesome

by fearless;) on 1/24/2012 8:50:11 PM

I like Bella's, it pretty but not too dramatic.

by svds on 1/24/2012 8:33:32 PM

They are both really pretty!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 1/24/2012 8:23:06 PM

Well well well, what do we have here? 64 more days until the Hunger Games Movie comes out! Well @ least i think so! Until then join my club 'Popular Books'! Right now we're talking about the Hunger Games we also talk about other books, and their movies, such as
THE CLIQUE
THE HUNGER GAMES
TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER
TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY
AND MUCH MORE!

by briana13 on 1/24/2012 8:17:22 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/24/2012 7:52:18 PM

I dont mean to be mean but gl is to obsessed with these 2. I dont think that they should be all over everything, they're not really talented and no one (at least in my area) likes them :p

by winzers22 on 1/24/2012 7:26:34 PM

Bella Thorne is beautiful. Soo Jealous.

by pixie1599 on 1/24/2012 6:10:41 PM

I love their looks, they're so pretty!

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/24/2012 5:39:46 PM

Pretty! Now I just need a date to try these for... *sigh*

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/24/2012 5:17:51 PM

1.okay, so on february 4th i am going to a big party, and i need something to put my phone/lip gloss/etc. in.
i am wearing a short ivory lace dress that has a black band around the waist, red 3-inch heels, and i need a small wristlet or cute, small purse for under $10 (preferably in black)any ideas on where to find one?
2. what should i do with my hair? its golden brown, super thick, goes down to my chest, and i have bangs.
Thanks!!!

I suggest looking at target. Or wet seal. They often have cheap but cute wristlets. As for your hair i would wear it down! Maybe try a cute small braid to add a hint of interest but besides that keep it down. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by abby.luv16 on 1/24/2012 5:09:32 PM

MODMODMOD
Sorry this is WAY off topic... but i don't know how to talk to guys normal. I can mostly but not to the one i like... I usually freeze up, get awkward, become sarcastic, laugh oddly or become mean... i can't help it! WHAT DO I DO?

The best way to avoid such bad conversations is to be positive. Compliment his shirt! Talk about a class you have in common and compliment him on being super spart in that class. Find ways to be positive and flatter him a bit. Everyone loves a bit of flattery. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by izzygirl13 on 1/24/2012 5:06:19 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!
What is a good simple natural makeup look for school? I have fair skin, green/brown eyes and brown hair. Thanks!!!

Hi Girl,

Just apply a bit of rose/pink blush to your checks, use some mascara to brighten up your eyes, and put on some lipgloss. Perfectly natural and yet beautiful!
alicia m.

by deedles1621 on 1/24/2012 4:07:45 PM

im not going to lie the best mascara i have ever used was the falsies it really makes your eyes pop. and i so want that mac eye shadow.

by j4zm09 on 1/24/2012 9:26:58 AM

MODMODMOD!
This is totally off topic, I have a kindle fire and on school nights, I'm so tempted to pick it up to surf the web. I'm usually on this website! I not supposed to and I secretly do it. I end up staying up really late, and at school, I'm really tired. How do I get rid of this habit?
btw I can't put it away from my bed, it's also my alarm clock (it has an alarm app)

Hey girl!

Many people feel impatient for new info and so start browsing the web; the problem is when it gets in the way of being productive and they get behind on important stuff. The way to pace your internet usage is to take a step back and think about how a website, whether it's social media, a forum or news, plays a role in your learning and in helping you achieve something valuable that makes you happy. And keep in mind that you won't be missing out on info if you waited until school is over or your homework is over and then indulged in web surfing. I actually have more fun checking websites when I'm done with classes, because I'm more relaxed and alert to absorb what is being taught in class, and then actually have a bunch of new and interesting stuff to check out online as I log on once in a while.

Krupali D.