10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Let Jane By Design be your fashion guide

The tips on getting the adorable and trendy look from TV's fave fashionista.

I LOVEEEEEEE Jane!!! She is sooo original and classy!!!

by shimmermnoster on 2/3/2012 6:14:42 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/31/2012 8:56:20 PM

Heyy my name is Tasia Todd .....so if you have any question or need advice on any subject literly all u have to ask in my people and I will get back to u asap...... we r also having appication sent in if u would like to become one of the leaders so start sending them!!!) First come first servedSmile

-Tasia become a member at "Ask us"

by toddtas0 on 1/27/2012 5:01:32 PM

love this show! but it really creeps me out when she tackles her bgf! lol poor billy! :-(

by CupcakePanda on 1/26/2012 6:24:35 PM

I haven't see the show, but I might try to soon. Idk, this outfit seems really really done before. Just kind of boring. I'm not sure why, this outfit is cute I'm just not that into it.

by svds on 1/24/2012 8:35:19 PM

OHMIGOD!!!
I JUST started watching Jane By Design and OHH MYY GOSHH
I absolutely LOVE her style...it may be a bit girly for me but its so cute!!

by metrostation3xx on 1/24/2012 7:23:44 PM

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

by izzygirl13 on 1/24/2012 6:43:07 PM

Wedges are still heels...

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/24/2012 5:17:23 PM

So cute! I love the idea of taking a show on tv and making it wearable in real life. I <3 the show too! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/24/2012 5:15:06 PM

OMG! I LOVE everything shown.It's all so adorable! I especially love the top and shoes. The skirt is fab too!

by scamp24 on 1/24/2012 3:26:36 PM