AN HOUR AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

2 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

3 HOURS AGO Hey craft-inista! DIY your own coconut scrub: http://t.co/3U1lijdXGz

COMMENTS

My crush is always taken

We like each other, but he's always with another girl. Should I wait it out?

Well the guy I like is a year above me, and we barely ever talk to each other. And I like his friend, (which is in my class) but he has a gf. So here are my 2 problems:
1. The older guy: I have seen him lookin at me, and sometimes he smiles at me... Should I try forget about him or Try to talk to him more? And how can I get over him/talk to him?
2. The other guy I like... He has a gf. He sometimes stares at me and we talk a lot and he teases me... So sometimes I think he likes me but i don't know. So what should I do?

Thanks,
MEE!! Smile

by Owlcity&skysailing on 2/19/2012 5:23:41 PM

MOD.
I have a crush on this guy. He's really nice and smart, and hes my acquaintance/friend. By the way he treats me, I would think he likes me, but i don't know if he does that with everyone. my friend told me he likes this other girl, who is a year older than us, but they decided to stay friends for unknown reasons. should i try to find out if he likes me, and possibly tell him i like him? should i tell my friends? because my friends are friends with him as well. please help!

Hey girlie,

If you feel like you can trust your friends, go for it and tell them! They might be able to help you get into situations so you can get to know him better, help you figure out some of his hobbies (so you can ask him questions about them later), etc. The most important thing is getting to know him better on your own, flirting, asking him about himself, complimenting him, teasing him, and just growing closer as friends. Over time, you can try to pick up on the vibe he's giving off and see if he likes you! <3 Take it one step at a time.
Lauren C.

by sweetari95 on 2/9/2012 2:34:03 PM

Well I like this guy and he gave me a picture of a pretty heart but he always acts different when hes with other girls does that mean he likes me

by Kaykaybff on 1/27/2012 8:45:37 PM

i like a guy whos 2 yrs ahead of me grade-wise. should i still like him or what cuz all my friends dont think i should. but i sill really like him.

by leira1 on 1/27/2012 7:08:02 PM

I have a guy dilema, but I don't know what to do! So I was in A's class last year (grade 6) and I was his friend. Now, we both went to the same school for grade 7, except he keeps talking with his grade 8 friends! He also has a crush on one of the girls in the "popular clique" (a name that I nicknamed them), and that makes me feel kinda rejected. When I told him how I felt, he basically said this: "I still consider you my friend, and I still want to be your friend. I'm sorry that we're not good ones." I got really happy at that, but (IDK if it's me or him) whenever I seem to talk to him or be around him, he always seems that he wants to be with someone else.
I'm also really hot and cold on this one. Sometimes I really really miss him and want him back, sometimes I'm raging angry at him. I really don't know what to do - I'm so confused about him, and the situation! Please help!
Thanks,
SecretID.

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's not sure where he wants to be right now. He admitted he didn't have a crush on you but he did want to be better friends, so that's great! But it also sounds like he might want to become better friends with the older kids, impress them, and transition into a new group. It's tough to sneak in there and be better friends but, if you want to, there are ways! Try chatting online or through texts to grow closer. After some time goes by, you can try smiling as you pass him in the hallways or in class, saying hey when he's at his locker, etc. Ease into it! <3
Lauren C.

by SecretID on 1/26/2012 6:22:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD my Crush has a Girl Friend but i still really like him ... But everybody teases us saying that we Lovvve each other and stuff and because of that my crushes GirlFriend Wants to kill me she said it herself but the point is ... he flirts with me and we both know we secretly like each other but his GirlFriend always thinks its my fault hes flirting with me and she wont listen I'd be upset if i were her too but I Knew him for 3 years she knew him for 2 Months now and she thinks shes in love but shes not!! Do u Think its my fault?

Hey Girl,

Sounds like drama! I don't think it's your fault that he flirts with you BUT I do think that you should stay away from him. Imagine how you would feel if you were her. She probably really likes him and it hurts her to see that he is flirting with the both of you. Even though you know him longer than she does, I think you should be the mature one in the situation and let them be! If your crush really likes you, he'll realize it when you're "gone" and might break up with his gf. But if he stays with her, it's time for you to find another cutie that is not taken!

alicia m. alicia m.

by mozilla10 on 1/26/2012 8:05:26 AM

Come to be bffs fashion blog for all things fashion!!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/25/2012 7:32:38 PM

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SHOW UP!!!!!!
I have never had a boyfriend or gone on a date with any guys bc I am too shy most of the time. I dont really like any of the guys in my grade at the moment but my friend on the other hand ALWAYS has a bf or whatever. now she is going on a date with this really nice, cute guy that she has talked to on facebook but the thing is I dont have facebook. so now I am like wow why cant I find someone nice and cute who likes me btw hes a year older but that doesnt really matter. idk it kinda seems like guys are afraid of me or something. like they will text my friends saying that they like me and they want my number but they wont just come and ask me. like if they ask me I would give it to them but they are too chicken or something.

Hey Girl,

Don't worry- I'm sure guys are not afraid of you. Most guys are just as shy as you are - and that's not a bad thing! A BF is a big deal and you wanna make sure it's someone that you really like. But you don't need Facebook to meet cute guys. Why don't you ask your friend if you all could hang out as a group one day. She could ask her BF to bring some friends and you all could go to the mall or see a movie? That way you can spend time with boys and get to know them better. I'm sure they'll ask for your number and when they do, you won't be too shy to give it out Smile
alicia m.

by honeycakes on 1/24/2012 3:54:22 PM

how come my comments sometimes show up but most of the time they dont?

by honeycakes on 1/24/2012 3:48:24 PM

My crush fell in love with someone else because she bribed him and she has her own iPad 2 and Macbook, etc and she's rich. So he likes her way better. Frown

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 7:45:17 PM