9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

14 ways to fall in love with S-C-H-O-O-L

Impossible, you say? Psh!

I love school! ( mainly because I get to see my crush and bff's ) but I absolutely HATE math...

by kayla9 on 1/27/2012 10:24:14 PM

All these seriously do work!!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/27/2012 10:10:23 PM

Hey princesschick1999, yep of course. There are lots of girls who have made advice clubs or give advice on their profiles. So decide which of the two you'd like to do. Let girls know you give advice by leaving comments under articles and stories. Hope this helps. Xoxo

mod mod mod mod mod
are girls like me able to give responces to MODS?? if we can howw?
thanks(: Lynae P.

by princesschick1999 on 1/27/2012 3:55:11 PM

MODMODMOD
okay, so i made out with this guy i hadn't met before at a basketball game (my older bro's game, the guy was the scorekeeper and cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die gorgeous) BUT i already had a boyfriend.
i feel awful about this, and im not sure if i should tell my boyfriend about it because it didnt really mean anything.
pleases help!

Hey girl,

I don't know the exact situation, but it's up to you to make the choice about telling your bf. If you sincerely believe it will never happen again, then you don't have to tell. But if you're feeling crazy guilty about keeping it from him and think that it means there is a problem in your relationship, you should tell him asap.
Rachel N.

by dancergirl73 on 1/27/2012 11:37:39 AM

I'm still gonna hate maths and geometry... no thank you! I like school when there is no maths/geometry days, because I WANT to see my crush & friends Smile can't live without 'em Tong

by Adelemakesusshine on 1/27/2012 9:31:58 AM

mod mod mod mod!!
my winter formal is on saturday and i dont know what to do with my hair!! i have a little longer than shoulder length, light brown hair that curls very easily(i also have eyebrow length bangs). my dress is white on the top with a silver belt then its black on the bottom. How do you think i should do my hair? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

I think I'd probably straighten the bangs so they clean and defined, then curl the rest of the hair in soft waves. You could dress it up with a plain black headband or pull your hair into a half-up-half-down style! Smile
Lauren C.

by swimmersweetie99 on 1/26/2012 11:28:26 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
i'm going into highschool next year and we're doing registration now. i play competitive volleyball. do you think i will have time to take 2 honors, 1 ap, and 1 regular class and still play volleyball? thanks

Hey girlie,

You definitely can if you manage your time well! You should use a planner book to write down all your assignments, schedule time for homework after practice, and balance time with your friends. Sometimes it'll take sacrifice: you'll want to watch TV or go on the internet, but you'll have to do work instead. But that's ok because you'll be getting to do all the stuff you want to do!!!! Smile You can totally do this!
Lauren C.

by sparkles333 on 1/26/2012 9:27:20 PM

I used to be good at school, but now the only classes that I have As in are band andPE... And I have real talent in both those things but nobody seems to care...in all my academic classes I'm getting Cs. The funny thing is that I used to care but I don't anymore. I wish SOMEONE else cared that I'm an extremely talented trumpet/baritone/flute player and really athletic. It's like nobody puts any real value into those things anymore. AS my algebra teacher put it: "some kids, you know, they take like 3 band classes and their whole lives are about music...that'd just so sad." I couldn't believe I'd heard her right. I've hated her ever since.

by Christineah111 on 1/26/2012 8:16:01 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/26/2012 7:52:24 PM

Nice ideas, but school is still school!! I like the friends.

by svds on 1/26/2012 5:43:49 PM