12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

13 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

14 ways to fall in love with S-C-H-O-O-L

Impossible, you say? Psh!

Hey uni301, you should be getting it soon. My guess is sometime between this and next week. Congrats on winning and thanx a bunch for being patient with us. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Hey, I won a daily giveaway at the end of December. When should I be getting it? Lynae P.

by uni301 on 1/25/2012 6:55:37 PM

Hey SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTu, a new school article was just posted today. Click the link below to read it. I think it will help you with high school. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod. I was just about to comment about not having any school articles in a while. I really love reading these articles, and they always end up helping me! thx sooo much!! oh, and I am going to high school soon...any tips? Lynae P.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 1/25/2012 6:16:03 PM

i love school!!! ;)

by madi_830 on 1/25/2012 5:59:46 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/25/2012 5:39:59 PM

Hey paxetcaritas101, just pull all your friends to the side and tell them everything you just told me. Explain to them that you're going through a very stressful time in your life and they aren't making it any better with their problems. I'm sure they didn't realize how annoying they had been. Once you let them know how you're feeling, I'm sure they'll start to change. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
How do i get my extremely annoyingly immature friends to realize that if they have a problem with someone at our lunch table to talk about it rather than gossip about it to my other friends and me and say "oh i just want that brat to leave our table" we're 13. seriously. im not kidding. 13 year olds actually acted that..dumb. and i am SO tired of being the only one there with self control and respect for other people, therefore the one who just magically fixes other peoples problems. only its not magic. its hard work. i may be good with people but that does NOT mean i dont deserve a break. especially with my mom having moved out of my house 3 months ago and dealing with a little sister who is so upset my parents are divorcing. why do people think they can just throw all their problems at me as if i dont have enough already. please help. i need a way to get through to my friends about this. only one of them understands how stressful my life is. heellpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynae P.

by paxetcaritas101 on 1/25/2012 5:08:44 PM

Hey dancer10196, read the audition requirements and see what they're looking for. Note the preferred talents and skills and be sure you've got that stuff nailed down. Just go in there, be confident and do your best. Good luck!!!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i just found out dance team try outs are in a week! I'm really really nervous! I'm going to stretch everyday and practice my turns and leaps... but anything else? Lynae P.

by dancer10196 on 1/25/2012 5:03:38 PM

MOD!
im trying out for cheerleading in April (for my freshman year. &ill make it because everyone makes every team so they can try it.), and i want to start practicing some tricks&splits (i havent done cheerleading for,like, 5 years..), but i cant get myself motivated to start practicing and exercising.
any advice?
thanks (:

Maybe you should set up a rewards system so that ever 5 days you practice you treat yourself to ice cream or a new lip gloss or anything you think is fun
Amanda P.

by friendsrforever on 1/25/2012 4:13:53 PM

SO AT MY LUNCH TABLE EVERY ONE SAVES SEATS SO THEY CCAN SIT BY WHO THE WANT TO NO ONE EVER SAVES A SEAT FIR ME THOUGH THEN WHEN I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT EVERYONE GETS MAD.ALSO IF IM THE FIRST ONE AT THE TABLE EVERYONE MAKES ME MOVE AND YELL AT ME IF I DON'T SO I DO WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THEM STOP?

Maybe you should try sitting with other people. You hsoul not let these girls boss you around. They are being mean to you. If you bring up the issue of seat saving again, tell them they have no right to be mad because they wrong-doing has been done to you. Stand up for yourself and stop letting these other girls push you around.
Amanda P.

by sparkle and shop on 1/25/2012 3:52:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Ok. I'm in love. There's this gorgeously cute boy in my class. He loves me too. He kissed me (a PECK) in class today. I love him so so much. He's told me he loves me. But I can't pluck up the courage to tell him I love him too. PLease help me!

Hey chica!

It's natural to feel hesitant while getting emotionally close in relationships. However, when that happens, it's good to think about whether there's a reason that holds you back from uttering those lovely words. If there is, you should consider them and make a decision about continuing the relationship. Sometimes, though, you may be just feeling unfamiliarity or fear of it ending that keeps you from giving it a chance. In those cases, it works to your advantage to push fears aside if they are irrational.

Krupali D.