3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

14 ways to fall in love with S-C-H-O-O-L

Impossible, you say? Psh!

And GL is becoming - I hate to say this - but kind of stupid. Who would love school???

Well, I like showing off all of the latest fashion trends, and my new shoes and clothes and Juicy Couture bags so... I kind of like school.

by Sarah510 on 7/25/2012 3:50:45 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 6/19/2012 10:19:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So i have a problem that i probably cant fix. but I HATE my yearbook picture.It looks weird and some people comment on it. There is also a pic of me and i wasn't ready for the camera...its in the yearbook and some people make fun of it! What should i do? PLEASE HELP!
Thanks xoxo

Hey Girl!

I'm sorry that there are pictures in the yearbook that you don't like! Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to avoid people seeing them. There are two ways that you can approach this. The first way is to laugh it off and act like it doesn't bother you. Soon enough people will forget about. The second option is to tell people that it hurts your feelings when they make fun of the pictures that you don't like of yourself! Hope this helps!

SarahO.

by KatieBieber on 6/1/2012 3:37:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
EMERGENCY - I HAVE UNTIL 3/16
My mom is forcing me to go to a private Catholic school for all of high school. I'm barely getting through freshman year, and I hate everything about it. I'm honestly depressed when I go there but my mom thinks I'm being dramatic when I try to talk to her. I'm not bullied but there are other aspects that I dislike and she promised me that I could go to a different school for high school before 8th grade and again (if I did certain things) a few months ago. My grades are great and I'm a good kid so I don't see why she's making me go! The registration fee for nest year is due this Friday so I'll be locked in for another year by the end of the week. How do I get her to let me transfer to the school I want to go to (which is a great school too)?

Hey girl,

I think she's against letting you switch schools because she might not think you're taking it seriously. Try to make the best of this situation by getting involved in a sport, joining a club, making friends and asking them to hang out outside of school, talking about your classes and homework with your family, etc. Basically, show them you're trying. It's possible that this school isn't for you, but school is what you make of it. If you go to school dreading it and if you refuse to have a good time, of course you won't have a good time. But if you accept the fact that you have to go to this school (at least through the end of this year), you'll look mature to your parents...and you'll probably enjoy it more! After some time passes, ask yourself if it's still as horrible as you thought before. If so, calmly talk to your mom again about this. Don't freak out, don't get emotional, and don't be dramatic. Just tell her the ways in which you're not having a good experience - and tell her how you think the situation will improve if you went to another school. There's no guarantee she'll do what you want though - education is important, so if your private school is better, then she probably will stick with it. But REMEMBER it's what you make of it! Try to pretend you're in a good mood, you have an open mind, and you're enjoying it... and before long, you'll actually open up and let yourself enjoy it Smile
Lauren C.

by loveyoulongtime on 3/13/2012 9:11:55 PM

mod mod mod so i have moments when i dont no what to wear and it really stresses me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what if im rushed and dont have a nough time to look fab? please help from: worried styler

by sbnine on 2/28/2012 8:43:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod , How do i make my self like school i dont like it and i only have to go to 2 diffence class rooms my class rooms are my class room i have the same teacehr same desk all day i do math english arkansas history Science World building lit and tpying lab i do the ace proggram that what 6th grade and up does and where all in the same class and then this 9 weeks my second class is exprements which is fun but i have to wear a tshirt unform or a pollo unform just the shirt how do i make my self like it and dress cute p.s when i have pe its from 1:30-2:35 thanks for you help

Sometimes you just don't like school. Maybe you can start a count down until Summer and that will help you get through the remaining weeks.
Amanda P.

by Dray7999 on 2/20/2012 2:40:44 PM

MOD!
My counselors chose my electives this year because they messed up my schedule & they put me in media, which would be a cool class to take but none of my friends are in it! I'm all alone Frown I sat alone by myself at my own desk. The class is full of seniors & i'm so nervous to be around them! I'm a freshman & it isn't the easiest thing to go up to a group of seniors & ask to sit with them. Everyone probably thinks i'm weird because I didn't smile or laugh while everyones having a great time in that class with their friends. I hated the class & tried to get switched out but every class is full apparently. I kept not going to the class, but I need to start going again because i'm afraid my grade is going to go down. Do you have tips on how I can survive the rest of the school year & have a good time in that class? Please help!

Hey girlie,

I totally know what you mean! I took classes all out of order in high school so sometimes, I was in a class with people who were two or three years older than me. But you gotta relax, take a deep breath, and realize how much you have in common with them! Be confident and try to make small talk with them or partner up on projects. Smiling, laughing, talking, and raising your hand (aka letting yourself relax) will put you at ease and also make you seem more into the class. It'll make you look more approachable, even if you're nervous! You gotta go to class and you can't switch out - so this is a great way to push your boundaries and prove to yourself that you CAN do this. It's intimidating, but it's not impossible! <333
Lauren C.

by AleeexisH on 2/9/2012 5:15:31 PM

We just started doing ballroom dancing in gym, and often i have to dance with guys in my grade i dont know, and even older boys... Its always kind of awkward, and I dont know how to make it less awkward.

by lilriver123xD on 2/5/2012 9:23:33 AM

MODMODMOD
Okay. So I think my crush likes me. How? Well, my crush's friend came up to me and was trying to tell me that my crush likes me but my crush was saying "no no no!" like he was scared to admit it. Then the next day at lunch, my crush's other friend told me he likes me but then, of course, he denied again. So do you think he really likes me? Should I ask him out? Or wait for him to ask me out?

Hey girlie,

It's totally possible he likes you! But he's feeling awkward about it and his friends are pressuring him into telling you. But it's also possible his friends are teasing him and doing this to embarrass him, which isn't cool but something that could be happening. Instead of going straight for asking him out, try talking to him one-on-one and getting to know him on a friends level right now. Show him you're laid-back and cool - that way, he'll get more comfy around you and might be more willing to admit his feelings. After some time goes by, see where you're at. He could totally ask you out - or you could feel more comfortable asking him out. Just give it time! Smile
Lauren C.

by fizzydee12 on 2/3/2012 10:05:45 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I have a boyfriend, and dont get me wrong, hes soo kind, sweet, and funny. But hes also incredibly shy. This isnt really a bad thing, but it makes me feel a little embarrassed sometimes when I try to have a conversation with him and he doesnt say much. When we text, he only really sends me a few words in replies. When we first started dating, he would text me the sweetest things, but now it doesnt work anymore. I told him I was trying to think of a nickname for him (like sweetheart or whatever) adn he just said 'Lol. What else is new?' and I've also tried to tell him about some girls who are being mean to me but all he had to say was "Aww I'm sorry" I feel like he doesnt care and is avoiding me but I really want this relationship to last.....its almost been a year!! Advice??

Hey girl,

If you're having trouble carrying a conversation, try talking about something he's interested in, like a sport or club, or his favorite class. Everyone likes to talk about himself, so be sure you listen and he'll want to do the same!

Meghan D.

by holliesuxx on 1/28/2012 12:57:31 PM

I love school! ( mainly because I get to see my crush and bff's ) but I absolutely HATE math...

by kayla9 on 1/27/2012 10:24:14 PM

All these seriously do work!!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/27/2012 10:10:23 PM

Hey princesschick1999, yep of course. There are lots of girls who have made advice clubs or give advice on their profiles. So decide which of the two you'd like to do. Let girls know you give advice by leaving comments under articles and stories. Hope this helps. Xoxo

mod mod mod mod mod
are girls like me able to give responces to MODS?? if we can howw?
thanks(: Lynae P.

by princesschick1999 on 1/27/2012 3:55:11 PM

MODMODMOD
okay, so i made out with this guy i hadn't met before at a basketball game (my older bro's game, the guy was the scorekeeper and cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die gorgeous) BUT i already had a boyfriend.
i feel awful about this, and im not sure if i should tell my boyfriend about it because it didnt really mean anything.
pleases help!

Hey girl,

I don't know the exact situation, but it's up to you to make the choice about telling your bf. If you sincerely believe it will never happen again, then you don't have to tell. But if you're feeling crazy guilty about keeping it from him and think that it means there is a problem in your relationship, you should tell him asap.
Rachel N.

by dancergirl73 on 1/27/2012 11:37:39 AM

I'm still gonna hate maths and geometry... no thank you! I like school when there is no maths/geometry days, because I WANT to see my crush & friends Smile can't live without 'em Tong

by Adelemakesusshine on 1/27/2012 9:31:58 AM

mod mod mod mod!!
my winter formal is on saturday and i dont know what to do with my hair!! i have a little longer than shoulder length, light brown hair that curls very easily(i also have eyebrow length bangs). my dress is white on the top with a silver belt then its black on the bottom. How do you think i should do my hair? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

I think I'd probably straighten the bangs so they clean and defined, then curl the rest of the hair in soft waves. You could dress it up with a plain black headband or pull your hair into a half-up-half-down style! Smile
Lauren C.

by swimmersweetie99 on 1/26/2012 11:28:26 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
i'm going into highschool next year and we're doing registration now. i play competitive volleyball. do you think i will have time to take 2 honors, 1 ap, and 1 regular class and still play volleyball? thanks

Hey girlie,

You definitely can if you manage your time well! You should use a planner book to write down all your assignments, schedule time for homework after practice, and balance time with your friends. Sometimes it'll take sacrifice: you'll want to watch TV or go on the internet, but you'll have to do work instead. But that's ok because you'll be getting to do all the stuff you want to do!!!! Smile You can totally do this!
Lauren C.

by sparkles333 on 1/26/2012 9:27:20 PM

I used to be good at school, but now the only classes that I have As in are band andPE... And I have real talent in both those things but nobody seems to care...in all my academic classes I'm getting Cs. The funny thing is that I used to care but I don't anymore. I wish SOMEONE else cared that I'm an extremely talented trumpet/baritone/flute player and really athletic. It's like nobody puts any real value into those things anymore. AS my algebra teacher put it: "some kids, you know, they take like 3 band classes and their whole lives are about music...that'd just so sad." I couldn't believe I'd heard her right. I've hated her ever since.

by Christineah111 on 1/26/2012 8:16:01 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/26/2012 7:52:24 PM

Nice ideas, but school is still school!! I like the friends.

by svds on 1/26/2012 5:43:49 PM

hey lovin.life5253 my room is painted lime green too and I know how you feel! Try moving the furniture around it will give your room a refreshed look and add pictures of you and your besties from where you were before in some cool frames. Also, check under the fun tab then look on weekend fun and then "redo your room" will pop up that should give you some more ideas. You could also check under crafts and you could make those and put some around your room.Hope this helps!!

by LudaKrys on 1/26/2012 5:35:01 PM

Ummmm, this doesnt really help.....

by ColosalMascara on 1/26/2012 2:45:36 PM

**MOD**
Okay so my face has been really dry lately. After I wash it, it looks flaky. I've hardly cut back on my cleanser by using it at night and then using a gentler one in the morning but my skin's still dry! Any ideas?? Thanks! Smile
XOXO~Courtney <333333

Hey girl!

Wearing moisturizers after washing your face should help. Also, maybe switching to just using the gentler one, or one for sensitive skin, might be a good idea.

Krupali D.

by cmn5297 on 1/26/2012 2:38:00 PM

i need help please!!
ok so i moved recently and i got a new room thats huge!! i have a sitting room and an actual bedroom!! the space is awesome but not the furniture or design...Frown
so my furniture- a twin sized bed, small dresser, desk, bookshelf, chair, and tv barely fill up the space. its also not very bright in there and its syper cold!!
its painted a lime greenish color and none of the furniture matches! i really want to redo it but we just painted and everything but it doesnt look right at all!! please help(:

by lovin.life5253 on 1/26/2012 2:21:25 PM

Thanks!

by audz1199 on 1/26/2012 7:38:32 AM

i could do evey single thing on the list but decorate my locker i dont have one and i am in 7th grade

by tampagirl<3 on 1/26/2012 6:16:03 AM

Hey friendsrforever! I'm a competitive cheerleader, so i think what you should do is a combo of these things: Stretch every day, in your splits and in your jumps (start with toetouch jumps), practice eating healthier,, and get at least one advanced tumbling skill down, like a backhandspring or front walkover/backwalkover you can use to impress coach Smile

by kenzi143 on 1/25/2012 8:12:12 PM

Thanks!

by uni301 on 1/25/2012 8:01:48 PM

Hey audz1199, you should let your teacher know. They will be able to talk to the students and find out who has been stealing. You should also take your stuff home with you, so you don't have to worry about it being stolen. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! All i have at school is a open wooden cubby and a magnetic like desk. Plus people in the ESP group go to our classroom after school and they steal stuff. Please Help Quickly!! Lynae P.

by audz1199 on 1/25/2012 7:47:47 PM

Come to be bffs fashion blog for all things fashion!!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/25/2012 7:39:38 PM

Hey uni301, you should be getting it soon. My guess is sometime between this and next week. Congrats on winning and thanx a bunch for being patient with us. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Hey, I won a daily giveaway at the end of December. When should I be getting it? Lynae P.

by uni301 on 1/25/2012 6:55:37 PM

Hey SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTu, a new school article was just posted today. Click the link below to read it. I think it will help you with high school. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod. I was just about to comment about not having any school articles in a while. I really love reading these articles, and they always end up helping me! thx sooo much!! oh, and I am going to high school soon...any tips? Lynae P.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 1/25/2012 6:16:03 PM

i love school!!! ;)

by madi_830 on 1/25/2012 5:59:46 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/25/2012 5:39:59 PM

Hey paxetcaritas101, just pull all your friends to the side and tell them everything you just told me. Explain to them that you're going through a very stressful time in your life and they aren't making it any better with their problems. I'm sure they didn't realize how annoying they had been. Once you let them know how you're feeling, I'm sure they'll start to change. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
How do i get my extremely annoyingly immature friends to realize that if they have a problem with someone at our lunch table to talk about it rather than gossip about it to my other friends and me and say "oh i just want that brat to leave our table" we're 13. seriously. im not kidding. 13 year olds actually acted that..dumb. and i am SO tired of being the only one there with self control and respect for other people, therefore the one who just magically fixes other peoples problems. only its not magic. its hard work. i may be good with people but that does NOT mean i dont deserve a break. especially with my mom having moved out of my house 3 months ago and dealing with a little sister who is so upset my parents are divorcing. why do people think they can just throw all their problems at me as if i dont have enough already. please help. i need a way to get through to my friends about this. only one of them understands how stressful my life is. heellpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynae P.

by paxetcaritas101 on 1/25/2012 5:08:44 PM

Hey dancer10196, read the audition requirements and see what they're looking for. Note the preferred talents and skills and be sure you've got that stuff nailed down. Just go in there, be confident and do your best. Good luck!!!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i just found out dance team try outs are in a week! I'm really really nervous! I'm going to stretch everyday and practice my turns and leaps... but anything else? Lynae P.

by dancer10196 on 1/25/2012 5:03:38 PM

MOD!
im trying out for cheerleading in April (for my freshman year. &ill make it because everyone makes every team so they can try it.), and i want to start practicing some tricks&splits (i havent done cheerleading for,like, 5 years..), but i cant get myself motivated to start practicing and exercising.
any advice?
thanks (:

Maybe you should set up a rewards system so that ever 5 days you practice you treat yourself to ice cream or a new lip gloss or anything you think is fun
Amanda P.

by friendsrforever on 1/25/2012 4:13:53 PM

SO AT MY LUNCH TABLE EVERY ONE SAVES SEATS SO THEY CCAN SIT BY WHO THE WANT TO NO ONE EVER SAVES A SEAT FIR ME THOUGH THEN WHEN I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT EVERYONE GETS MAD.ALSO IF IM THE FIRST ONE AT THE TABLE EVERYONE MAKES ME MOVE AND YELL AT ME IF I DON'T SO I DO WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THEM STOP?

Maybe you should try sitting with other people. You hsoul not let these girls boss you around. They are being mean to you. If you bring up the issue of seat saving again, tell them they have no right to be mad because they wrong-doing has been done to you. Stand up for yourself and stop letting these other girls push you around.
Amanda P.

by sparkle and shop on 1/25/2012 3:52:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Ok. I'm in love. There's this gorgeously cute boy in my class. He loves me too. He kissed me (a PECK) in class today. I love him so so much. He's told me he loves me. But I can't pluck up the courage to tell him I love him too. PLease help me!

Hey chica!

It's natural to feel hesitant while getting emotionally close in relationships. However, when that happens, it's good to think about whether there's a reason that holds you back from uttering those lovely words. If there is, you should consider them and make a decision about continuing the relationship. Sometimes, though, you may be just feeling unfamiliarity or fear of it ending that keeps you from giving it a chance. In those cases, it works to your advantage to push fears aside if they are irrational.

Krupali D.