1 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

2 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

3 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

I <3 how fashionable & affordable these outfitts are!!

by Toritoad on 9/14/2012 12:10:04 AM

Hey JSizzle12, remind her that it was a few years ago and you've had a change of heart. Hope this helps! Xoxo

i only liked the last one... but my mom wont let me buy skinny jeans because a few years ago i sold all of my hand-me-down ones because i didn't like them. what should i do? Lynae P.

by JSizzle12 on 7/11/2012 6:24:02 PM

i totally agree with you torib how can anyone afford them when you cant even legally get a job.

by 00ES on 6/21/2012 8:46:22 AM

All of the outfits are very cute, but i am just 14 and i don't have a job! how is anyone supposed to save enough money to but these items before they go out of style?

by torib on 5/14/2012 2:03:49 PM

#8, #7, and #10 are too me!! <3

by Lynxlover12 on 4/27/2012 10:47:56 PM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:26:33 PM

#'s 8 and 7 r SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me!!! So, wearing those clothes means I'm doing a good job RIGHT????????!?!?! (JK)(LOL)

by Cutiepatunie on 4/22/2012 9:48:49 PM

lucascousin: Isn't everything expensive? You can't just go and buy an awesome pair designer jeans for 30$ If your planning on looking stylish in todays economy then be prepared to splurge a little.

by mjrocker on 4/12/2012 8:11:48 PM

Outfit number 8 is so cute! If only it was a flower top style than the won used, I'm not that skinny!

by bedey on 4/4/2012 5:44:00 PM

I REALLY love outfit #1o, it's TOTALLY ME!!! Smile

by hayleypoo on 3/14/2012 4:05:39 PM

Donโ€™t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itโ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.