15 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

15 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

22 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

I luv them the problem is there just to expensive. Basic math, $$$+mall=Smile! Frown B-(

by lucascousin on 3/13/2012 8:23:22 PM

these outfits are soooo adorable!!! the person that comes up with these wonderful job!! Smile make sure to do more and more!!

by kmgirl on 3/11/2012 11:13:46 PM

So much yo chose from!!! Smile

by Choir-Girl99 on 3/10/2012 8:12:14 PM

Did you make this on polyvore?

by DaniHoltz on 3/5/2012 8:06:59 PM

love the outfits!!! ;)

by ABCazares101 on 3/3/2012 11:13:13 PM

mod mod mod when i shop with my mom she brings me clothes that i dont really like sometimes and i dont no how to say no. what should i do????????????

Just tell her "Thanks mom, but I don't think this is my style anymore." Help her to better understand what you like because she is just trying to be helpful.
Amanda P.

by sbnine on 2/27/2012 4:12:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD lalalala Hallooo! I am looking for a manga maven mod (if there is one!) I was wondering if you could give me some tips on cute cosplay outfits that are toned down so you could wear them to school. It would actually make a good fashion article, since manga is so in right now. Thanks X 1000! -Strange Cathuman! ^o^

Hey madkitty99, I don't know much about manga style, but it seems really fun and colorful. To tone it down for school really do it up with accessories. Get cute purses, socks, hair clips, shoes, and jewelery. With those fun accessories you can turn a simple outfit of jeans and tee into something more manga like. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by madkitty99 on 2/8/2012 8:19:40 PM

i absolutely love the lady in lace (the 1st one)!!!! so adorb!!!!!

by puppyluver246 on 2/6/2012 4:56:36 PM

MOD
What should I wear to my guy friend's birthday party? It's pretty casual but I still want to look nice.

Hey Girlie,

If you want to look casual, yet nice, it's always a good idea to match your fave jeans and shirt with a pair of cute heels! If heels is a no-go to this party, try out a chic shirt or add some glamour jewelry!
alicia m.

by soccerluv17 on 1/31/2012 3:17:59 PM

love them all again Smile at butterflygirl14 yup silver is always in

by unicornninja on 1/30/2012 8:13:15 PM

Try parting your hair down the middle or off to the side to change the appearance of your face. If you have bangs, move ’em to the other side and see if your friends notice a difference!

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.