13 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

14 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

15 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

I luv them the problem is there just to expensive. Basic math, $$$+mall=Smile! Frown B-(

by lucascousin on 3/13/2012 8:23:22 PM

these outfits are soooo adorable!!! the person that comes up with these wonderful job!! Smile make sure to do more and more!!

by kmgirl on 3/11/2012 11:13:46 PM

So much yo chose from!!! Smile

by Choir-Girl99 on 3/10/2012 8:12:14 PM

Did you make this on polyvore?

by DaniHoltz on 3/5/2012 8:06:59 PM

love the outfits!!! ;)

by ABCazares101 on 3/3/2012 11:13:13 PM

mod mod mod when i shop with my mom she brings me clothes that i dont really like sometimes and i dont no how to say no. what should i do????????????

Just tell her "Thanks mom, but I don't think this is my style anymore." Help her to better understand what you like because she is just trying to be helpful.
Amanda P.

by sbnine on 2/27/2012 4:12:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD lalalala Hallooo! I am looking for a manga maven mod (if there is one!) I was wondering if you could give me some tips on cute cosplay outfits that are toned down so you could wear them to school. It would actually make a good fashion article, since manga is so in right now. Thanks X 1000! -Strange Cathuman! ^o^

Hey madkitty99, I don't know much about manga style, but it seems really fun and colorful. To tone it down for school really do it up with accessories. Get cute purses, socks, hair clips, shoes, and jewelery. With those fun accessories you can turn a simple outfit of jeans and tee into something more manga like. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by madkitty99 on 2/8/2012 8:19:40 PM

i absolutely love the lady in lace (the 1st one)!!!! so adorb!!!!!

by puppyluver246 on 2/6/2012 4:56:36 PM

MOD
What should I wear to my guy friend's birthday party? It's pretty casual but I still want to look nice.

Hey Girlie,

If you want to look casual, yet nice, it's always a good idea to match your fave jeans and shirt with a pair of cute heels! If heels is a no-go to this party, try out a chic shirt or add some glamour jewelry!
alicia m.

by soccerluv17 on 1/31/2012 3:17:59 PM

love them all again Smile at butterflygirl14 yup silver is always in

by unicornninja on 1/30/2012 8:13:15 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.