8 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

11 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

their all kinda cute but the cheetah is ..... alittle to much.... btw is silver in?

by butterflygirl14 on 1/30/2012 6:23:57 PM

i don't like the 3rd one!

by loyaldiva on 1/28/2012 11:33:15 PM

Hey Girlies♥!
Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else, or are you just not getting good answers? Well then, this club is for you! You can ask for advice on anything from boys to makeup, tampons to work-outs, stress, to braces! JOIN NOW!!!♥♥♥♥ just click on my profile name, find “♥club♥girl♥stuff♥ , click on it, and JOIN! It’s THAT easy to get awesome advice!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:49:52 PM

Cute<333

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:00:34 PM

Are you a dancer? wanna chat with gurls like u? then join the club dancegurls4sure !!
it doesnt matter what kind of dance u love... as long as u love it!
i hope to hear from u soon!! Smile

by 13bella on 1/28/2012 8:58:51 PM

I love the first one!! Laughing

Do you love cupcakes? Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, or whatever you fave kind is, this club is for you! Just check it out, and take a position! Come check out Cupcake Cuties today!! Just search for it, or find it under my profile! Thanks Smile

by ellie hills on 1/28/2012 8:47:08 PM

Hey Chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY ADVICE QUEENS PAGE 4 ADVICE ON FASION BEAUTY GUYS FRIENDS MIDDLE SCHOOL ect. I WOULD LUV LUV LUV TO ANSWERE UR QUESTIONS
LUV
2-CUTE-2-B-TRUE
XOXOXO

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 1/28/2012 7:15:29 PM

I LOVE outifts #8 and #10!! Sooo cute. Smile

by LittleRockstar on 1/28/2012 4:38:17 PM

Hey girls! If you need any advice on anything, post on my Advice Queens page. I can give you amazingly accurate advice on just about anything... I'm like a teenage girl genie!

by Fly1213 on 1/28/2012 4:01:00 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:54:54 PM

Want to stop biting your nails? Get a manicure at a salon/spa to make them look flawless. This will help encourage you not to ruin them by nibbling.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.