3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

6 secrets to staying safe in the sunshine

The only thing that can ruin your fun in the sun? Gettin’ burned, baby…

What does 'MOD' mean?? Thanks.

by lollipop68 on 12/7/2012 5:07:39 PM

So i feel kind of stupid by asking this but, I got this hand cream from my mom and i dont know what to do with it. All i know is that it smells so good Is it like the same as hand lotion or how do you use it?

Hey girl. Sometimes hand cream can be thicker and more targeted for dry skin. Just start off by using a bit less than you would with lotion, but other than that there shouldn't be too much difference

Jenn S.

by kenziebieber7 on 12/6/2012 10:41:51 PM

that's a pretty picture...lol just saying...

by myfatsquirrel on 12/6/2012 7:59:50 PM

is there any thing i can do to look bright and awake in the morning with out ANY MAKE UP at all?? and make my eyelashes longer,thick, and darker with out any mascara??

Hey chicky!  To look awake in the morning, splash some cold water on your face.  That'll wake you up right away and get the blood flowing to your face.  Eye creams also help wake you up and make your eyes look brighter.  Unfortunately, without mascara, you can't alter your eyelashes.  Clear mascara might help, so if it's just that you don't want to look like you're wearing makeup, that could be a way to make your eyelashes look thicker and longer. xoxo

Kate G.

by kk.angelle on 7/23/2012 1:38:19 PM

Holy keow that girl in the pic looks like me...

by Danerka on 5/16/2012 9:21:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD !
I need someones help ! Sometimes when i wear tight shirts like tight on my arm pit theres like a sweat stain and it smells a little . so whats a good deoderiant / perperiant that stops that ? or what are some good cheap perfumes that last at least 3 hours so it i smell good still ? thank you so much ! i need help its kinda embarressing !! post back soon please .

hey! Don't worry, I think we've all been there.  Here's some tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/23/How-can-I-stop-sweating.aspx

Helen S.

by ilovepiano15 on 3/16/2012 3:28:30 PM

This is the best advice ever!I think this article is great because my friend and I are going into middle school and she has been bugging me to look stuff up for your skin and she'll be so happy.I give this article a perfect 5 star rating! Laughing

by bugie91344 on 2/27/2012 3:12:10 PM

mod mod mod !!!!!! srry i just wanted to make an add on about my tanning prob i dont think we're aloud to tan in any form. but if we aren't is there any kind of cream or something that may help i dont want to use spray tan cause its tacky. but if thats the only way how is a good way to use it

Hey textingiw, yep there are lotions you could try that give your skin a glow. Its temporary and healthy. Try tanning lotion from L'oreal, Jergens, and Banana Boat. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by textingwiz on 2/22/2012 6:33:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I live in Idaho and they are making it against the law to have any one 18 years and younger to tan. I look like a snowball, IN THE SUMMER, if i dont tan. What should i do, because i dont want to look like a total idiot.

I never tan. Im the palest thing ever. But i just dont care. Its about being confident hon! Try putting on some spf and sitting in your backyard and getting a natural tan?? Of course protect yourself from the rays with lots of spf, skin cancers no joke, but theres no need to go tanning. Its not good for you and it certainly isnt natural in ANY way. Being healthy is way better than being tan. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by textingwiz on 2/21/2012 7:58:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So every time I go to the mountains, my face gets all red and puffy. I asked my parents, and they said it gets red because I get sunburn, and puffy because of the change in altitude. I've already been putting sunscreen on often and drinking lots of liquids, so is there any other way to prevent my face from puffing up? THANKS Laughing

Hey girlie,

I'm not 100% sure, but I always heard that the symptoms of High Altitude Sickness (like puffy face) go away after two days of rest in that altitude. You just gotta give your bod time to adjust! So try not to exercise or overdo it for the first couple days, if you want to let your body get back to normal <3
Lauren C.