2 HOURS AGO Ear cuffs: no piercing required: http://t.co/AXGV9XSXkr

2 HOURS AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

4 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

COMMENTS

6 secrets to staying safe in the sunshine

The only thing that can ruin your fun in the sun? Gettin’ burned, baby…

That picture is so pretty!
Hey girls! Got any questions about skincare, makeup, guys or friends? Post on my profile! Hope I can help! I'll go on Girlslife every week to check it.
xo
donuts99

by donuts99 on 2/5/2012 1:25:10 AM

MOD!!! i was wondering, is there any way u can make ur boobs smaller??? sorry i know that this sounds stupid.

Hey hermoinelover, no girl there isn't anything you can do to make them smaller. You can try wearing big shirts and loose fitting jackets and sweaters to make the appearance of them smaller. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 2/4/2012 8:43:09 PM

i that picture is reaaaallllyyy pretty

by girlygirl22werock on 2/4/2012 7:11:37 PM

MOD MOD
So me and my friends play this game which requires writing on your palm but they r soooo sweaty all the time that u cant write on them and i feel left out! What do I do?!?

Hey girly!

Ink could be harmful to your skin, so that's another reason not to play it. Maybe you could suggest a different game altogether or use paper instead. But you should also remember that you don't have to participate in every game your friends play, sometimes you could just hang out with them without doing what they're doing and they'll still be your friends.

Krupali D.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/31/2012 4:05:50 PM

Every summer I get really tan. Even when I wear sunscreen. And if I get burned, I turn tan.
My tan usually stays till a month after summer.
Is this bad?

by RobertPattinson'sgirlfriend on 1/28/2012 8:23:19 PM

Hey 2-cute-2-be-true, I don't know why you're getting those bumps. Maybe you could see if the nurse at your school knows why they're appearing. Make an appointment so you can figure out what's going on. To break the habit of plucking them try rubbing lotion on your arms or wearing long sleeved shirts. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I GET THESE STUPID LITTLE BUMPS ON MY ARMS THEY GET FULL OF PUSS SO I ALWAYS END UP PICKING AT THEM THEN THEY GET INFLAMED AND JUST COME BACK
HOW DO I BREAK MY BAD HABIT AND GET RID OF THE STUPID ARM BUMPS Lynae P.

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 1/28/2012 5:52:32 PM

Where I live, it's sunny like all year round Smile

by kayla9 on 1/27/2012 10:19:11 PM

That picture is pretty

by topchef88 on 1/27/2012 8:44:21 PM

Today at school, my stomack was itching like crazy, so i went into the bathroom and there was a bunch (like 10) of tiny raised red bumps on my skin! THey are super itchyand i haave been putting itch lotion on it but it only lasts a few minutes. PLease help!

Hey girlie,

Definitely keep using the Benadryl (or other antihistamine cream) to see if the itching and bumps go down. If they look the same in a day or two - or if there are even more - you should definitely head to your doc to be safe. But chances are it's just an irritation or bug bite and it'll be gone soon!
Lauren C.

by Pinklife on 1/26/2012 10:17:15 PM

Hi,
I know you guys are probably sick of these annoying spam ads, but I just recently became an advice queen but I'm full of good advice hopefully Smile

I'd love it if you drop a few questions,
Bysies