2 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

2 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

2 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

6 secrets to staying safe in the sunshine

The only thing that can ruin your fun in the sun? Gettin’ burned, baby…

you say that we should stay out of the sun from 12 to 3; i have P.E. at 1:45pm. and its so hot here in southern Cali.

by cindy4444 on 1/26/2012 8:16:29 PM

good ideas! im going to have to start carrying my sunglasses around because the sun got really strong a few days ago reflecting of the melted ice.

by j4zm09 on 1/26/2012 2:55:35 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/25/2012 7:13:35 PM

Cool!! Thnx GL! Yeah, sometimes my head get sunburned so every time I brush my hair or get in the shower, it hurts!! Frown

by Sheyenne on 1/25/2012 6:54:20 PM

Hey girls ive been told i give good advice check out my profile

by rubyeve13 on 1/25/2012 6:36:27 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/25/2012 5:49:25 PM

Hey madisklogg, I think it looks a little more professional to include your full last name. You'll have to tell people what it is anyway, so save yourself a little bit of trouble. Good luck! Xoxo

When i am making a babysitting business card, should i put my full name (first and last) or just my frist name with last intial? THANX! Lynae P.

by madisklogg on 1/25/2012 5:13:00 PM

Hey Wahah, I think you should talk to her about this. I don't think she means to hurt your feelings, I just think she likes this guy so much he's all she can think about. So bring it to her attention, and if nothing changes, maybe a break from her would be good. You can start hanging out with your other friends and focusing more on you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOd MOD MOD MOD
Hey. Im in the 8th grade. I have a bff and shes turned out to be diffferent than I thought she was. She's been dating this boy for 5 weeks, as of today. They've made out 5 times. I kinda feel like shes always ditching me for him. Like when we're walking down the hallway, she'll leave me and go talk to him when she sees him. I know she wants to see him because he's not in our class, but it kinda hurts. She always wants to be with him and she claims they're "in love". This boy is not a nice boy and he really hurt her in the past, but she claims it was her fault for "overreacting". Her parents don't know, but this is getting serious. I covered for her today, but okay. Should I leave my friend? She would be fine bc she has her bf. She makes me feel pretty bad bc he's always first priority. Always. She ditches me for him at lunch. It makes me upset, not to mention the bf like HATES me. She always listens to him 1st. This is a tough time: should I wait it out or leave? Lynae P.

by Wahah on 1/25/2012 5:09:18 PM

Hey sparkle and shop, just tell her it was a joke. And since you told her in December, I'm sure she's over it now. Hope this helps! Xoxo

AMANDA P.
I SAID JUSTIN BIEBERS FRIEND IS MY COUSIN WITCH WAS A JOKE
SHE LOVES JB I DON'T SHE GOT MAD IT WAS IN DECEMBER WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER TO FORGIVE ME Lynae P.

by sparkle and shop on 1/25/2012 5:08:04 PM

Hey balleta123, mhmm I've never heard that before. Moles can develop but not from peeled burnt marks. Hope this helps! Xoxo

i was wondering is it true that if you get burnt and it peels that you will get more little moles (beauty mark?)
thanks Lynae P.