Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

12 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

13 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Allergen-free dark chocolate truffles

A perfectly decadent treat that all of your friends, family and classmates can eat this Valentine’s Day…

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:15:50 PM

Could I replace the chocolate for regular chocolate and rice milk for regular milk? Would it turn out weird or something? Thanks.

by westywest220 on 2/14/2013 4:11:30 PM

i wouldn't call this allergen free, yeah it's gluten free,
yeah it dairy free, but guess what?
i'm allergic to chocolate

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/12/2012 12:01:43 PM

I would rate this recipe a 2 on a scale of 1-5 stars. I made these truffles for a dinner party at my house the other night. I melted all the ingredients together except the sprinkles, covered it, and put it in the fridge for 3 hours. Only problem? It wouldn't firm up! Not even when I put it in the freezer for an hour! Since the truffle mush was impossible to make balls out of, we poured it on top of ice cream. It tasted yummy, but I just really wanted some nice truffles. Anyone else have this problem with the mix not firming up???

by cerenajade on 2/25/2012 7:23:34 PM

OMG this looks AMAZING!!!!!! My brother and I can't have dairy, wheat, or soy, so I was so happy to find this recipe! I've been missing chocolate truffles! Smile I am going to make this for my parents on their anniversary, which is this weeek. Thanks soooo much, GL!

by cerenajade on 2/11/2012 6:33:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!
this has nothing to do with the article whatsoever. my bestie was texting her crush and they found out that they like each other, which i thought was the sweetest thing<3 but i just wish my crush and i were like that but we r not. also what is a casual way 2 get his # with out being obvious?

Hey girlie,

Try getting it from a mutual friend, then texting and saying "Hey it's __! Just had a quick homework question for you..." Or you could snag his phone if he has it out in class and put your number in it, then give it back and say "Text me sometime!" in a flirty way. You could also pass your phone around a group if you're all having a convo and say something like, "We're thinking about planning a big get together to go bowling or see a movie. Everyone has to add your numbers!" or "I just got unlimited texting! I'm too excited (laugh), you have to add your number!" It might feel awkward, but the goal is to exchange numbers.... so you gotta do what it takes! Smile
Lauren C.

by waffles4eva! on 2/2/2012 9:58:37 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 10:38:34 PM

Heyy my name is Tasia Todd .....so if you have any question or need advice on any subject literly all u have to ask in my people and I will get back to u asap...... we r also having appication sent in if u would like to become one of the leaders so start sending them!!!) First come first servedSmile

-Tasia become a member at "Ask us"

by toddtas0 on 1/27/2012 4:59:36 PM

Thank you so much GL for finally making an allergy-free recipe. I'm allergic to nuts and I feel like I can't have a lot of recipes. Plus, this will really help the people that have harder allergies like gluten or dairy products. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/26/2012 2:41:11 PM

Thanks GL!!! my lil bro is allergic to a whole bunch of foods. It's nice to make something the whole family can have!!

by Deedles1621 on 1/26/2012 12:20:46 AM