1 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to play a game where you shoot tampons at your enemies instead of guns?! Yeah, we thought so: http://t.co/sCksTtQJm1

3 HOURS AGO Wake up your water—and score a major health boost—with these delish additions: http://t.co/uato2GGfWE #recipes

COMMENTS

How to meet new guys

Not crazy about the crop of cuties at your school? Here's how to find love elsewhere...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Okay so theres this guy who goes to my school and is in the strings ensemble at school with me. He notices me for sure we have no choice after all he is my fellow violist. But then today when I told him to go get his music one of the cellists commented that I had some sort of power over him and he also hid me from some younger kids who were chasing me. So....does he like me or not????????????????????????????????

Hey girlie,

It sounds like there's definitely a connection there! He could totally have a crush on you Smile Since we can't tell for sure though without him actually saying so, try talking to him more, asking him questions about himself, sharing things about you, and talking about things OTHER than strings. Get to know him better and see where things go!!
Lauren C.

by CopperRose on 2/2/2012 5:43:42 PM

Mod
I'm a junior in high school and if never had a boyfriend. I'm not desperate just ready ya now? It feels like all I pass the hallway is couples. I'm not weird or anything I have friends who are "popular" and friends who aren't. Idk what it is! I guess a lot of its bad luck lots of times when I spot a guy he has a girlfriend or gets one soon after. I'm not that picky. I really want one I've been waiting since sixth grade and sick of it! It's getting hard to watch romantic movies because I want that so bad!! It's not like I don't talk to guys I do a lot. Maybe I'm not sending out the right signals or I'm too busy with volleyball but I just want a boyfriend and don't know what else to domiv tried everything! What do I do?

Hey girl! Not having a boyfriend is nothing to worry about and it does not make you weird. If you feel like you need one than open up a bit. Consider boys who you are already friends with, the best relationships start with friendship so look around and reconsider some of your friends. Hang out with different groups of people and make yourself open to possibilities. If nothing comes up dont worry, some guy will come along and you will know that it was worth waiting.
Ana D.

by Hottqtpi on 2/2/2012 4:43:16 PM

Hey brimarie, it's important that no matter who he likes you guys don't let this come in between your friendship. You don't want a guy to break up your great friendship. Try talking to him. Ask about his interests and classes and see if you can get a feel for his feelings for you. Sometimes you can kinda tell if a guy is into you by talking to them. See if your friend likes him and if she would be okay with you guys dating. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD!
ok so theres this guy who is insanely popular and really really cute. im not popular at all(and trust me i dont care) but im not really pretty because of my glasses. so anyway, this guy and i used to sit next to each other in english but then we changed classes and i have nothing with him now. we talked a little bit but pretty much about our english assignments and stuff. so my friends and i habg out in the library during study hall and so does his friends. my bff was telling me that he kept staring at us the other day. and at lunch his table is right across from us and they we all catch them staring sometimes. my bff doesnt have the same lunch period as me though. but he told her in another class that she looked pretty one day. how do i know if hes into me or her. and if hes into me what should i do?? sorry this is so long!! Lynae P.

by brimarie on 2/1/2012 6:01:26 PM

Hey! join my club Hopeful Romantics. I give advice on...
1. breakups
2. dating
3. crushes
4. unrequited <3 (stinks, doesnt it?)
5. basically anything! doesn't even have to be about guys Smile

by romanticbookworm13 on 1/29/2012 6:51:41 PM

lalalalal!!!!!!!

by snoopgirl on 1/28/2012 11:42:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
okay so I really need some advice here plz help thx!
I have liked this guy for a year and a half I know his mom and his dad really well but that is kinda my prob ....his mom is my teacher (i liked him b4 him mom was my teacher)my bff and him r in the same class and she said he told her that he liked me help?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Hey girlie,

Ouch. Well, if he likes her, it's kinda hard to get in the middle...remember, you can't force a guy to like you. But you can still try to get to know him better as friends, grow closer to him, and see where things go from there! Try talking to him online or getting your BFF to arrange a group outing with him and his friends. Ask him for homework help or about a hobby of his (a sport, a band, etc.). It's all about taking a deep breath and reaching out to him so you become friends! <3
Lauren C.

by rmkel082 on 1/28/2012 10:22:59 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:59:45 PM

Hey girlies! Love Jane By Design Then join "Jane by Desigh Fan club"! We discuss new episodes and Get this, EVERY MONTH we have fashion projects and "snag the looks"! It's So much fun and a great place to hang! JOIN NOW! Go to my profile and find “Jane by Desigh fan club” click it, and join! Laughing

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:44:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have had more discharge lately,more pubic hair,I just today got a new bra size,and I noticed some pit hair. And I know I'm getting my period soon,but I'm going to the beach soon also. I really need a rough estiment for when it's coming. Thanks!!!!

Hey girlie,

Sorry - I wish we could give you a better idea, but even your doctor can't estimate when you'll get it. You're progressing through puberty naturally and it could happen at any time - but we can't tell you when. Could be next month, could be in two years. Try to read about it so you know what to expect, be prepared with a supply of pads, and relax. You can't do anything to make it happen sooner so just try to enjoy life and accept that it will come when your bod is ready!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/28/2012 9:25:33 PM

Hey pinkguitar8, I wouldn't make a move while he was still in a relationship, because if he really liked you, he'd break up with her. So wait and see what he does girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

in July i broke up with my boyfriend because i wanted to be single. we had dated for 3 months. i didnt talk to him for months after that, but the other week he texted me and wanted me to tell my brother something. now he texts me everyday and i went to his wrestling matches today and yesterday. he even got hurt pretty bad and i was there for him. the problem is he has a gf. a mutual friend of ours says he likes me and im pretty sure the friend told my ex i like him. at the wrestling thing yesterday the mutual friend was messing with my key necklace and said it was the key to my crush's heart and he held it over to my crush and my crush smiled at me. our mutual friend says my crush likes me, but i saw on my crush's phone his background is of his gf. ive been told though him and his gf hardly ever talk and they never hangout. me and him used to hang out every friday. what do you think i should do of all this? thanks! Lynae P.

by pinkguitar98 on 1/28/2012 8:13:00 PM