AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

AN HOUR AGO @kelliberglund @kelliberglund Hope you enjoy! Nom it up, girl😋🍫

2 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

COMMENTS

How to meet new guys

Not crazy about the crop of cuties at your school? Here's how to find love elsewhere...

MODMOD
Okay so this is kid of a stupid question but I'm a freshman in high and I've never hung out with a guy by myself and tonight my crush wants to hang out and I'm not sure how to ask my mom. ideas? thanks!

Hey girl! Well when i was in HS i always remember my parents being really nervous about me hanging out with a guy (Mostly because I was their only child). I would just tell your parents straight up he's just a friend and you guys are going to just watch some TV or play games, or where you're hanging out, if you're going out somewhere. Hopefully they say yes! Good luck =]

lauren r.

by tennis1997 on 1/28/2012 2:51:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
Hey, thanks in advance for the helpSmile How can I catch this guy's attention? Potentially strike up a conversation? He's a sophmore and I'm a freshman so I only see him in the halls, and we havnt talked (yet). Please understand that it's hard to just walk up to an upperclassman and be all "hey! You're really awesome! Lets get to know each other!" Thanks again!

Hey girl, I completely understand! I was in the same situation when I was in HS. Try something as subtle as smiling when you pass by. It's harder because you guys aren't in a similar situation like a class or after school activity. Maybe you could find him on Facebook? See if he'll add you. Then maybe you can strike up a convo that way. It seems a little much but I've definitely done in the past to try and talk to someone. haha Glad for technology! Good luck girl! Go for it!

lauren r.

by 2sprinkles2 on 1/28/2012 2:16:38 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:18:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi, ok so I'm home schooled so I don't really get out much and I'm not in any activities yet. Is there any other way I can meet new people? Smile

Hey girl,

Plenty of people are homeschooled, so see if there's a group in your area where homeschooled kids can hang out together! Some cities have organized groups that send homeschool kids on field trips and other cool stuff. You can also play a sport at your local community center, or introduce yourself to some of your neighbors.

Meghan D.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:18:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
i have a HUGE crush on this guy at school. he usually says hi to me in the halls, but i don't see him very much. we're both in drama, but i'm crew and he's cast so we won't really be traveling in the same circle. i start health on monday, and he has a class across the hall that period so i'll see him after that class most days. that's cool, b/c it gives me more opportunities to talk to him, but i still have a problem: i have NO idea what to say to him! i'm pretty shy around anyone other than my friends and i really don't know him that well. help!

Hey girl,

Check out this post on 100 Cute Things to Say and Do Around Guys for tons of awesome ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/100-cute-things-to-say-and-do-around-guys.aspx

Meghan D.

by the_last_ninja on 1/28/2012 12:03:13 PM

MODMODMOD-so, there are these two guys at school that I kinda like. One is very popular, sort of a player type. We text sometimes, and he said we should go on a date sometime but hasn't texted me since then (wednesday). The other guy is kinda quiet, a little bit out there. He always texts me back, but has no idea that I like him. Plus, one of our mutual friends thinks he likes this new girl who just started going to our school this week because he was being friendly to her, I'm just not sure if he really does. I think I might like the second guy more...is it ok to go for him since the first guy seems to be ignoring me? What should I do?
thanks!

Hey girl,

If the second guy is interested, go for it! You and the first guy never made definite plans -- "sometime" could be a year away, so don't let it hold you back from having fun with someone else!

Meghan D.

by MadameAwesome on 1/28/2012 11:41:42 AM

MOD MOD
(it's really long)
I really like this guy from my church. I go to a different school then everyone else. He's really quiet and athletic, like me. I was at our confirmation lock in and we were on a team where we had to run around and find random things. It was snowing/raining outside I was running full speed to get inside, he was close behind me and said 'oh my gosh' because i was fast. Well when he got there his body slid on the ground and I felt bad because he fell. Do you think he would still like me because I beat him and he fell? How can I get his phone number if that's really the only talking we did?

Hey girl,

I'm sure he's not worried about the fall -- it was all in good fun, after all! If you think it's too soon to get his number, why not add him on Facebook or talk more in person first?

Meghan D.

by quest6c on 1/28/2012 11:06:08 AM

cool thanks! I'm not that athletic, but I love sports. I'm a huge acting geek though, so I guess I'll do the drama club thing and hope for super cute drama club guys!

by MusicIsLove123 on 1/28/2012 10:10:32 AM

Mod mod
Theres this guy i like.. But i dont have a phone i can text him. But i can facebook message him.. But i feel like i send to many messages to him.. Like once a day i send him a message and if he responds we keep talking. I see him in school but since hes in the grade above me i only see him in the hallway, and he just gives me a hug, theres really no conversation.
What Should i do to talk to him more but try not to annoy him?

Hey girl,

If he's responding to your messages, great! But if not, try sending them less often and talking to him more in person instead.

Meghan D.

by abbygirl12 on 1/28/2012 9:31:26 AM

i absolutetly died when i read the second paragraph.I am not athletic at all.

by snowver11 on 1/28/2012 8:36:00 AM