13 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

15 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

15 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Spread the love: Our top 7 fave charities

Looking for a good cause? We’ve got ‘em in spades…

Alex's Lemonade stand is great too! It's a girl with cancer called Neroblastomia, one of my good friends had it and Alex (the girl who started it) made a lemonade stand to raise money for this cancer and she died but her family kept it up, so have youer friends and you have a lemonade stand donate it to this great cause.
Please try! We did this with my class in school and raised 652 dollars!!!!!!!!!

by raeshrimp on 4/21/2012 10:50:25 AM

I am going to donate to at lease three charity's for my birthday.

by Hebe on 3/10/2012 6:42:30 AM

What about Kiva? You can help people in need AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

by foxface911 on 2/16/2012 11:02:52 AM

don't forget the Make @ wish foundation! My lil' bro had a life threatening heart condition and we thought he was going to die. We were (and are part of) the make @ wish foundation and they granted his wish when he was little. He's 12 years old and doing great Smile if you are ever donating, please give it to make @ wish, they helped our family and they will help others!

by flutechick101 on 1/30/2012 7:06:27 PM

The NEGU (never ever give up) foundation and Joy Jars
are awesome too! They help kids who are fighting cancer by bringing them jars filled with toys and fun stuff just so their days could be a little brighter. It was started by my friend Jessica Joy Rees when she found out she had a brain tumor. She passed away on january 5th but her story still lives on. If you see this and you have a facebook could you please like her page! Thanks!
Forever NEGU,
Kimmie

by kimmiebrooke on 1/29/2012 12:59:40 PM

The ASPCA may have been the first, but PETA is still the strongest animal support group.

by iloveskittles on 1/28/2012 11:43:06 AM

Heyy new advice thing coming soon try lets get it straight in 2 days add everyone you know we will talk bout ANYTHING U WEANT TO

by toddtas0 on 1/27/2012 7:28:21 PM

I haven't heard of some of these. I support the Arthritis Foundation, Susan G Komen, The Cancer Society, St. Jude, and many others. It feels great to donate money to charities who need it!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/27/2012 6:53:45 PM

Heyy my name is Tasia Todd .....so if you have any question or need advice on any subject literly all u have to ask in my people and I will get back to u asap...... we r also having appication sent in if u would like to become one of the leaders so start sending them!!!) First come first servedSmile

-Tasia become a member at "Ask us"

by toddtas0 on 1/27/2012 5:08:13 PM

I think Make A Wish is an awesome charity! My aunt is a big fundraiser for it and it'a always so nice to see the results. Going to help that one out next month so that should be cool.

by Fly1213 on 1/27/2012 5:05:37 PM