AN HOUR AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

3 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

COMMENTS

Spread the love: Our top 7 fave charities

Looking for a good cause? We’ve got ‘em in spades…

My aunt and uncle donated to Heifer International for Christmas for me and my brother! It was cool! I think JDRF should be on here. That is Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation because being a kid or teen with type 1 diabetes stinks but this organization looks for a cure! the school mt mom teaches at did a fundraiser for it and rasied $1003!

by teampeetapercy on 1/27/2012 3:44:59 PM

When I get famous I'm totally going to donate to a whole ton of charities. How come the charity for Haiti isn't up here?

by Princess Keziyah on 1/27/2012 10:46:23 AM

Hmm, I might e-mail my school's vice principal (my grade level VP of course) and ask about the stop bullying fundraiser, he'll love it! There were many fights this month and tons of bullying over the course of the year so he'd like the idea Laughing

by clem10 on 1/27/2012 7:09:57 AM

What's the Q in LGBTQ? Queer? That's the only thing I can think of Tong

by Dawnstar on 1/27/2012 6:46:28 AM

I recommend KIVA as a charity

by PandaPrincess♥ on 1/26/2012 10:28:26 PM

These are great! There's another, less known organizations that I think should be mentioned too. Smile Shriners Hospital for Children. They help millions of kids around the world who don't have enough money or access to proper medical care around the world. They have two types of hospitals, one for burns, and another for orthopedic (bone) needs.
They treat children 0-21 for free and have been helping my family since I was 8, and their doctors go to provide services for everyone in war-torn countries as well.

Unfortunately, not many people know about them, and many of their hospitals almost shut down in the recent years.

So, if you want another way to help kids, try this organization!

by Kailani_Maui on 1/26/2012 10:11:37 PM

To help, you could also go to this website called freerice.com. You answer questions and for every answer right, you give someone 10 grains of rice and for every 5 questions answered right, you give someone 50 grains of rice. So help the world! It's only one question away! (:

by katv2114 on 1/26/2012 10:09:12 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok so i want to lighten my hair(its dirty blonde) is there any way i could do that nauturally?
thanks!
Smile

There aren't tons of ways, but you could definitely spend more time in the sun! That will let the sun enhance your natural highlights! You could use products like Sun-In to help that process along, too Smile
Lauren C.

by dojhallow97 on 1/26/2012 9:51:29 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/26/2012 7:54:42 PM

I love this post! it's good that GL has articles like this that encourage helping those in need! This is why GL is my fave magazine! Keep up the good work GL!

by piedude on 1/26/2012 7:15:43 PM