5 HOURS AGO Future fling or friend zone? Get the scoop on flirty dudes: http://t.co/nTGyYyjthK pic.twitter.com/CpO9UHDZe3

6 HOURS AGO .@lauramarano is seriously the best: http://t.co/GS0v0nkF5l pic.twitter.com/mnrfWBIoUb

7 HOURS AGO Never trust a text that you get at 3am: http://t.co/lVcPwj8pJn pic.twitter.com/tGIVdYfJWQ

COMMENTS

Valentine's Day movies for singles

6 flicks to watch with your single sistahs.

Single Girls Smile That would be me!

by Mtoles on 6/25/2012 4:20:24 PM

I LUV mamma Mia! I watch it at least once a month or every 2 months with my gramma it's one o our special movies! U shots have put love actually another one of our special movies!

by yellowfluff on 2/3/2012 6:56:30 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 10:41:55 PM

I liked Monte Carlo, but Crazy Stupid Love wasn't so great. New Years Eve sounded like a good movie....

by girlzrock6207 on 1/30/2012 8:19:55 PM

i love all of these but i never seen:

Crazy, stupid love
she's the man
monte carlo
just my luck

so technically, i've only seen 2 out of 6 -___-

but i will see them in le future~ <")

by islandgirl23 on 1/30/2012 2:11:16 AM

I got bridesmaids, Crazy, Stupid, Love., and Valentine's Day for me and my friends to watch at a v-day sleepover. Smile

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:37:54 PM

I've watched all of these except Crazy, Stupid, Love & Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. *checks list again* Yup, just those two.

by MaxRide15 on 1/29/2012 7:53:21 PM

I like to watch "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" with my single friends. It reminds me that we're OK if we just have each other!

by supersingershannon on 1/29/2012 7:35:51 PM

This is great buttttt I'm hoping to NOT be single on VDaySmile

by fireworks1071 on 1/29/2012 7:00:41 PM

i LOVE crazy stupid love!!!!!

by soccerlover99 on 1/29/2012 5:53:53 PM