Bridget M.

is modding

20 MINUTES AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

AN HOUR AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

How to handle a fast-moving relationship

Like your guy, but not his speedster pace? Here's how to deal...

I have the opposite problem, my relationship is moving so slow, i really like hime but weve been dating for 2 months and just started holding hands

by sdrspoultry on 5/27/2012 12:07:42 AM

My bf and I have been dating for three days now. i really like him, but he's begun to already say that he loves me. I'm worried because I really love when he says stuff like that, because i love him back, but i can't decide if I'm comfortable with it or not.
On the other hand, i've said it, too. Any suggestions on how to handle this?

by luver<3119 on 3/18/2012 12:56:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 3 months now and he wants to meet my parents, but I don't know if its the right time, when exactly is the right time? Help?!

If you like him a lot and have no doubts about him, then let him meet your parents! Theres no wrong time. Except maybe too late like a year into it. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by 1Polar_Bear on 2/21/2012 4:52:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
help! i have my first boyfriend and he keeps trying to french kiss with me, but i have no idea how! i want to but i make things so awkward. how can i be better kisser and how can i french kiss? thanks!

Its all about the build up. You have to go kinda slow. By easing into the tongue and not doing too much too fast. If you go slower and only do what youre comfortable with when it comes to tongue etc youll get better. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by wizvamp115 on 2/5/2012 8:23:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod
im 17, and im way into softball, scholarship and all. so when i came from practice and to a basketball game with my bf at his school, he looked at me and said 'ur wearing that' and i said ya. and he gave me a pair of sweats and said put them on... i got really upset and was confused because hes never worried about how i look until it happened. so many questions! what does it mean?

Hey girlie,

You gotta talk to him about this! Tell him you aren't sure what he meant when he made you change, but you felt really uncomfortable and insecure about that. A BF should make you feel respected and really happy with yourself - not make you feel like you should change (literally or figuratively!). Have a chat with him and just explain how you felt. He's your BF after all, so you should feel comfy talking about things with him! <3 See how he reacts - hopefully, he will respect you and make sure he's a lot more considerate from now on.
Lauren C.

by wonder-girl on 2/4/2012 11:58:34 PM

mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need help................i feel like my friends r taking over my relationship and he agrees the same thing about his buds 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sbnine, you guys both need to talk to your friends. Let them know your relationship is yours, not theirs. If you don't want them in your buisness, don't ask them for romantic advice or tell them any secrets. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sbnine on 2/4/2012 6:10:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD. I have a problem. I have a had the biggest craziest crush ever on my friend. We talkin school and hangout sometimes with a group, and ocassionally text. So I might have a chance. The only problem is that he is my friends ex. I don't know if that would be weird or if she would care so I have been keeping my crush a secret from everyone. Do you think I have a chance with him and do you think it would be too weird? Also, I have never had any sucess with guys so I need some tips. plz plz plz help!!! i REALLY love this guy!!

Hey gigglegirlcorky, just talk to your friend and see if she would be okay with you guys dating. If she's cool with it, then make a move. Maybe ask him to the movies or to grab a bite to eat. Since you guys are so close, it might be easy to get into a relationship. Just see where things go girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by gigglegirlcorky on 2/4/2012 5:38:56 PM

MOD!! so i got a boyfriend two weeks ago and last friday he dropped the "l bomb" on me over a text. i said i love him too cause i want to be nice but honestly i dont know. like we dont know each other that well,but tomorrows a dance so that should make it better and maybe we'll have our first kiss ?? he says im the best thing thats ever happened to him and i know thats supposed to be flattering but i dont know it doesnt make me feel that great. Help!!

Hey girlie,

I think he's just coming on a little strong and it's freaking you out. If saying "I love you" doesn't feel natural to you, don't feel like you have to say it just yet. You probably both mean different things when you say it - you take it super seriously, while he is using "love" to express the like/crush/butterflies/new relationship feelings he has for you right now. Just focus on enjoying the relationship, getting to know him, and seeing where it takes you. Don't put pressure on yourself to feel certain things or say certain things! Smile You'll know in your heart if it's right.
Lauren C.

by luv798 on 2/2/2012 4:39:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD please mod i need help.!!
Well, my ex and I brokw up about 3 months ago.. I thought i had moved on and started liking a new guy.. So we started going out (apparently im a "hoe" cause i can tell guys my feelings. and last year i was kind of a female player) but its been a week and my boyfriend is moving really fast... and for some reason, i really miss my ex. I do really like my boyfriend, but i miss everything about my ex. What should i do?

Hey girl!

If your current boyfriend is moving too fast, you should be firm and say 'no.' If you're missing your ex, it might be a good idea to take a break from relationships and assess your feelings and think about what want. Being able to express your feelings is actually a good thing; and there's nothing wrong with dating someone after you've broken up. <3

Krupali D.

by roxhattie on 2/1/2012 4:09:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD (and other fabulous advice girls!)
Today is my boyfriend's birthday and I want to give him something REALLY special. I baked him a mini cake and frosted it and were going to celebrate tonight and I made him an amigurumi airplane (something he's been begging me to make him for a LONG time). I'm really shy and even though we've been together for a while, I've never kissed him. I really want to but I always feel so nervous whenever I stand that close to him. We're really good friends and we've talked about it and he says he's dying to kiss me but he's afraid I might freak out because I've never kissed anyone before. Should I??? It would be the best present EVER but I'm soo afraid it won't turn out right!! What should I do??!! PLEASE HELP!!! Comment on my profile if you can. Thank you sooo much!!

It is perfectly OK to be nervious about your first kiss but it sounds like this is something you really want to do. Kissing is a lot like anything else that you do in the sense that practice makes perfect. Your first kiss might be super awkward but after you get over the stress of the first one, all of your furture kisses will be much more fun.
Amanda P.