Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

7 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

8 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

How to handle a fast-moving relationship

Like your guy, but not his speedster pace? Here's how to deal...

MODMODMODMODMOD
Okay so my face and neck turns really red sometimes for no reason. In math yesterday my face turned red and one of the guys in class points it out. Then this really cute guy who sits in front of me turned around and made a joke but.it was funny not mean at all. Then as we were leaving he told me it wasn't red anymore and we joked around again and then I left. Then today my neck turned red and I was talking to the teahcher about it wand then he turned around and asked me what happened and I showed him and we takes for a little bit and then we left. So what does all this mean? Does he like me? Or is there a potential that he mouth like me? And he has a girlfriend that hes had for a while but

Hey chica!

Blushing is totally natural and it happens to everyone. I would say because he has a girlfriend, he's probably more interested in her, but sounds like you guys could be friends. <3

Krupali D.

by ZebraTwin on 1/31/2012 3:12:41 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/30/2012 10:37:35 AM

If I had a fast-moving relationship to try this advice out one, I would definitely do this. Smile

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:41:26 PM

Hey! Check out my club "God Girl". It is a club for girls looking into Christianity, wanting to become a stronger Christian, or needing faith advice! There will be devotionals, discussions, faith questions, and so much more! Join today!

by *B*E*<3 on 1/29/2012 6:58:47 PM

Need a club where you can talk about fashion, beauty, and just talk? ♥all4friendship♥ is the place for you!!!! All you have to do, is click on my profile, go to my clubs, find ♥all4friendship♥ and join! You will LOVE it!!!! Laughing Have fun, Girlies!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/29/2012 6:50:48 PM

I'm just curious to know, is it true that if a guy gives you a nickname it means that he is into you/likes you?

by candygirl16 on 1/29/2012 5:38:00 PM

i know this has nothing to do about the advice but that picture is really cute!

by j4zm09 on 1/29/2012 4:44:46 PM

hey, gl i havent gotten a magazine since oct/nov. i was wondering why... could you help please?

Hey girl,

Are you sure you're still subscribed? Since it's been so long, your subscription might have expired. Click here to check the status of your subscription, report an issue missing, renew your subscription, etc. <3
Lauren C.