5 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

6 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

9 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

10 movie marathons for your next sleepover

Tired of watching the same tired rom-coms?

MOD MOD MOD!
I have armpit lenght layered straight brown hair. I always wear it down or in a ponytail so I was wondering if you could suggest links on cute, simple hairstyles I could try Smile
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Sure thing! Click this link for all our hairstyles - there are sooo many to choose from! And here are some of my faves:

Blake and Rachel's hairdos here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/16/25-new-dos-to-rock-for-the-school-year-Part-1.aspx

LC's high-high bun: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/19/4-perfect-summer-updos.aspx
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 1/28/2012 9:53:32 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:23:33 PM

I love mama Mia. I also love the devil wears Prada and legally blond 1 and 2.

by amileofroses on 1/28/2012 9:11:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Quick question: what is never been kissed about?

Hey girl,

It's about a girl who was a "dork" in high school who grows up and starts working at a newspaper. As part of her job, she has to pretend she's a high school girl and go back to school to write an article about the "undercover" lives of high schoolers. So the movie is about her going under a disguise, dealing with high school drama and her own insecurities, falling in love, etc. Smile
Lauren C.

by orange24601 on 1/28/2012 9:03:39 PM

Gr8t ideas(:

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:02:15 PM

I haven't seen any of these! I might have to check them out! Smile

Do you love cupcakes? Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, or whatever you fave kind is, this club is for you! Just check it out, and take a position! Come check out Cupcake Cuties today!! Just search for it, or find it under my profile! Thanks Smile

by ellie hills on 1/28/2012 8:47:35 PM

Hey EliseLovesMagazines, it probably won't come until your dad pays the subscription. So the sooner he pays it, the sooner you'll get it girl. Thanx a bunch for subscribing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
Sorry this is in the total wrong category, but I asked 5 days ago and only later comments will get answered and not mine. But about 5 or 6 days ago I got mail that said my first issue will be arriving shortly, but my dad hasnt paid the subscription yet. So will it arrive soon, or should I tell my dad to pay it now? He said he would soon. Will my magazine not come until he has sent the payment? Thank you! Lynae P.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/28/2012 8:17:23 PM

WAAAAAAAA!!!! OMG RENT BEST MOVIE EVER NO JOKE WACH IT!!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE I CRYED AND I SMILED I LAUGHED!!!! NO JOKE THE PLOTE IS SO DEEP AND THE SINGING IS INSANELY GOOD!!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE THE MOVIE NO JOKE!!!!!

by Fa101 on 1/28/2012 7:49:56 PM

NO WAY- WAS THAT A HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER REFERENCE?!!? HAHAHA
THAT WAS LEGEND-WAIT FOR IT- ARY!

by livan on 1/28/2012 5:03:42 PM

An awsome club for gurls who love dance, no matter what type! express your opinions, ask questions, and leave tips for others!
JOIN CLUB dancegurls4sure!!!!