AN HOUR AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

10 movie marathons for your next sleepover

Tired of watching the same tired rom-coms?

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:52:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So yesterday, my best guy friend/crush wrote something down in french. I didn't know what it meant, so I asked him. He said it meant " I love you" I'm confused about if he likes me or not based on this :/ What should I think?

Hey girl! It definitely means something! No guy would just write that down on a piece of paper just for "fun" haha! I think a cute idea would for you to write "I love you" in a different language like Spanish, Chinese, etc. and show/give it to him just to flirt back!

lauren r.

by animelvr1245 on 1/28/2012 3:39:27 PM

Stick It and Blue Crush and What a Girl Wants<333333 my favorite movies of all time!!

by singergirl56 on 1/28/2012 3:35:57 PM

"Sleepover" is a REALLY good movie for teenage girl sleepover parties.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/28/2012 2:54:24 PM

Legend... wait for it .... DARY.
How I Met Your Mother FTW.

by bright_lights111 on 1/28/2012 2:34:41 PM

when ever my bff comes for a sleepover we ALWAYS watch Legally Blonde & The Princess Bride & sometimes Hairspray
WE ABSOLUTLY LOVE & RECOMEND THOSE MOVIES!!

by J316B on 1/28/2012 2:29:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
@ Lauren R. Thanks for the advice! Smile

Hey girl, no problem!!

lauren r.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 2:27:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi, ok so my dad was just being really mean to me and my brothers. Of course I love my dad with all my heart but he's extremely annoying sometimes. What can I do?

Hey girl, I'm so sorry! Sometimes parents just get overwhelmed and get frustrated even when they don't mean to be mean. Next time he says something just say you understand where he's coming from but if he could say it differently because it hurts your and your brother's feelings and that you love him and are there for him. He'll definitely understand! Sorry again girl, but it'll be okay!

lauren r.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 2:15:28 PM

Love fashion? Is that what u think about all the time? Well then I am here for u! Join my club called Fashion advice 101 it's all about fashion 24/7!!!!!!!! Join now! Go onto my profile and find it!

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 2:10:55 PM

i think my big fat greek wedding could go under the "here comes the bride" category! and great idea supersingershannon!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 1/28/2012 12:48:29 PM