8 HOURS AGO Which GL editor can't live without her zodiac-inspired soap: http://t.co/6wTHFa9Jc7

8 HOURS AGO RT @imr5obsessed: WE FOUND A TON OF RYDELS AT WALMART AND GOT OUR OWN COPIES 😋 @rydelR55@girlslifemagg@GeorgiaaR55pic.twitter.com/bdbu9kw6dXX

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @RowanBlanchard & @SabrinaAnnLynn our exclusive sneak peek of the Girl Meets World season finale: http://t.co/eckNGCZWEN

COMMENTS

10 movie marathons for your next sleepover

Tired of watching the same tired rom-coms?

what about comedy? i need some new ones

by soccerlover99 on 1/28/2012 12:44:28 PM

It would be really cool to do a marathon based on a certain decade.

by supersingershannon on 1/28/2012 12:40:10 PM

I would say all of the Home Alone movies and A Cinderella Story, Another Cinderella Story (my fave movie EVA!!!!!) and A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:22:44 PM

i love the wedding date, pleasantville, down with love, and spiderman. i also have an addition to the wedding category: the wedding planner (with jennifer lopez and matthew mcconaughey)

by the_last_ninja on 1/28/2012 11:42:21 AM

I just love Stick It! It's about a rebellious teen girl that's a very talented gymnast, so her parents send her away to a gymnastics camp for the whole summer. But, I don't recomend it for girls under 12, because there's some cussing.

by echosong on 1/28/2012 11:36:52 AM

Annie? Ha! Good joke! My school is doing Annie, and me and most of my friends are in it, so we wouldn't be watching it, more like saying our lines with the characters...

by TeamPotter on 1/28/2012 11:25:50 AM

Most of these movies I've never ever seen before! I think it's awesome though!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/28/2012 10:58:26 AM

I saw Lost Boys last night and it is awesome!!

by audz1199 on 1/28/2012 10:39:08 AM

Yes,Girls' Life just got cooler. But,actually it's Legen-wait for it-dary! or Legend-wait for it-dary! Just saying!!Smile

by scamp24 on 1/28/2012 9:41:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok so my birthday is in about 2 weeks and i really want to go to the awesome hotel (with a indoor waterpark) with my family and my bestie for my birthday but my mom says we might not be able to afford it. That all i want to to. How do i get money fast to help with the expense?????

Hey girl,

Even if you do extra chores and babysitting now, two weeks is a really short time to raise enough money for a water park! Why not compromise with your parents and plan a party at your house or somewhere less expensive? You can still have a great time!

Meghan D.