4 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

6 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

7 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

10 movie marathons for your next sleepover

Tired of watching the same tired rom-coms?

OMG, I heart Whip It, Made of Honor, Mamma Mia, Never Been Kissed, and Spider Man!

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 2:16:44 PM

haha, i love the whip it one because i actually play roller derby Smile

by Phoenix In Flight on 6/9/2012 11:55:27 PM

These are such awesome suggestions. I'll make sure to watch them with my friends over the summer!!!

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 6/8/2012 12:42:39 AM

MODMODMOD
For my b-day I really want to do a twilight movie marathon(complete w/ root beer floats) but I don't think all of my friends are allowed to watch the series, we're 11 or 12. Do you have any advice or different movie suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

If you're not sure what your pals are allowed and not allowed to see, you could have your mom talk to their parents and see if that would be okay or not! For other suggestions on great movies to watch with your friends, check out this post on great movies! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/23/Take-a-chance-on-love-and-life-with-these-movies.aspx

Meghan D.

by rosiegrl on 4/27/2012 9:26:28 PM

Chicago Rocks!!! But i only recommened it for girls 12 and older because it has cussing.

by sloaneygirl84 on 2/18/2012 3:24:10 PM

try bride wars! it is sooo good i whatched it 10x!

by superawesome11 on 2/18/2012 9:13:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!Okay, so I am having a slumber party in a week(please answer this soon!) and the age ranges of girls are 8or9- 15. I had a similar party with all of the same girls a couple of months ago, and we LOVED Monte Carlo. It was a little romantic, but still appropriate for the younger girls. We liked how it was funny, and unpredictable. Do you have any movie ideas that are like that?In order for the younger girls to be able to watch it, It can't be all about romance, but it can have some in it.(no more than kissing from the couples) It can't have the major swears, but a couple of minor ones could be okay, and for violence, it can't be too graphic or scary, but something implied should be okay. Also our moms would appreciate it if it didn't have anything anti-christian/Catholic in it.Some of those movies in the article look okay, but some are to old (the sisterhood of the traveling pants has a little more tha kissing) and some look to young(annieisalittleboring)ihavntheardoftherest

What about Letters to Juliet or Hairspray.
Amanda P.

by spencer9800 on 2/13/2012 12:59:57 PM

Legend-wait for it- ary! Got to love how i met your mother!

by livan on 2/11/2012 5:53:45 PM

omg whip it! i've read the book but never seen the movie. now i want to!!! Smile

by unicornninja on 1/30/2012 7:51:59 PM

The Breakfast Club!

by lexc7 on 1/30/2012 7:33:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have armpit lenght layered straight brown hair. I always wear it down or in a ponytail so I was wondering if you could suggest links on cute, simple hairstyles I could try Smile
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Sure thing! Click this link for all our hairstyles - there are sooo many to choose from! And here are some of my faves:

Blake and Rachel's hairdos here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/16/25-new-dos-to-rock-for-the-school-year-Part-1.aspx

LC's high-high bun: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/19/4-perfect-summer-updos.aspx
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 1/28/2012 9:53:32 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:23:33 PM

I love mama Mia. I also love the devil wears Prada and legally blond 1 and 2.

by amileofroses on 1/28/2012 9:11:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Quick question: what is never been kissed about?

Hey girl,

It's about a girl who was a "dork" in high school who grows up and starts working at a newspaper. As part of her job, she has to pretend she's a high school girl and go back to school to write an article about the "undercover" lives of high schoolers. So the movie is about her going under a disguise, dealing with high school drama and her own insecurities, falling in love, etc. Smile
Lauren C.

by orange24601 on 1/28/2012 9:03:39 PM

Gr8t ideas(:

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:02:15 PM

I haven't seen any of these! I might have to check them out! Smile

Do you love cupcakes? Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, or whatever you fave kind is, this club is for you! Just check it out, and take a position! Come check out Cupcake Cuties today!! Just search for it, or find it under my profile! Thanks Smile

by ellie hills on 1/28/2012 8:47:35 PM

Hey EliseLovesMagazines, it probably won't come until your dad pays the subscription. So the sooner he pays it, the sooner you'll get it girl. Thanx a bunch for subscribing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
Sorry this is in the total wrong category, but I asked 5 days ago and only later comments will get answered and not mine. But about 5 or 6 days ago I got mail that said my first issue will be arriving shortly, but my dad hasnt paid the subscription yet. So will it arrive soon, or should I tell my dad to pay it now? He said he would soon. Will my magazine not come until he has sent the payment? Thank you! Lynae P.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/28/2012 8:17:23 PM

WAAAAAAAA!!!! OMG RENT BEST MOVIE EVER NO JOKE WACH IT!!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE I CRYED AND I SMILED I LAUGHED!!!! NO JOKE THE PLOTE IS SO DEEP AND THE SINGING IS INSANELY GOOD!!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE THE MOVIE NO JOKE!!!!!

by Fa101 on 1/28/2012 7:49:56 PM

NO WAY- WAS THAT A HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER REFERENCE?!!? HAHAHA
THAT WAS LEGEND-WAIT FOR IT- ARY!

by livan on 1/28/2012 5:03:42 PM

An awsome club for gurls who love dance, no matter what type! express your opinions, ask questions, and leave tips for others!
JOIN CLUB dancegurls4sure!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/28/2012 4:49:15 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:52:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So yesterday, my best guy friend/crush wrote something down in french. I didn't know what it meant, so I asked him. He said it meant " I love you" I'm confused about if he likes me or not based on this :/ What should I think?

Hey girl! It definitely means something! No guy would just write that down on a piece of paper just for "fun" haha! I think a cute idea would for you to write "I love you" in a different language like Spanish, Chinese, etc. and show/give it to him just to flirt back!

lauren r.

by animelvr1245 on 1/28/2012 3:39:27 PM

Stick It and Blue Crush and What a Girl Wants<333333 my favorite movies of all time!!

by singergirl56 on 1/28/2012 3:35:57 PM

"Sleepover" is a REALLY good movie for teenage girl sleepover parties.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/28/2012 2:54:24 PM

Legend... wait for it .... DARY.
How I Met Your Mother FTW.

by bright_lights111 on 1/28/2012 2:34:41 PM

when ever my bff comes for a sleepover we ALWAYS watch Legally Blonde & The Princess Bride & sometimes Hairspray
WE ABSOLUTLY LOVE & RECOMEND THOSE MOVIES!!

by J316B on 1/28/2012 2:29:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
@ Lauren R. Thanks for the advice! Smile

Hey girl, no problem!!

lauren r.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 2:27:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi, ok so my dad was just being really mean to me and my brothers. Of course I love my dad with all my heart but he's extremely annoying sometimes. What can I do?

Hey girl, I'm so sorry! Sometimes parents just get overwhelmed and get frustrated even when they don't mean to be mean. Next time he says something just say you understand where he's coming from but if he could say it differently because it hurts your and your brother's feelings and that you love him and are there for him. He'll definitely understand! Sorry again girl, but it'll be okay!

lauren r.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 2:15:28 PM

Love fashion? Is that what u think about all the time? Well then I am here for u! Join my club called Fashion advice 101 it's all about fashion 24/7!!!!!!!! Join now! Go onto my profile and find it!

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 2:10:55 PM

i think my big fat greek wedding could go under the "here comes the bride" category! and great idea supersingershannon!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 1/28/2012 12:48:29 PM

what about comedy? i need some new ones

by soccerlover99 on 1/28/2012 12:44:28 PM

It would be really cool to do a marathon based on a certain decade.

by supersingershannon on 1/28/2012 12:40:10 PM

I would say all of the Home Alone movies and A Cinderella Story, Another Cinderella Story (my fave movie EVA!!!!!) and A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:22:44 PM

i love the wedding date, pleasantville, down with love, and spiderman. i also have an addition to the wedding category: the wedding planner (with jennifer lopez and matthew mcconaughey)

by the_last_ninja on 1/28/2012 11:42:21 AM

I just love Stick It! It's about a rebellious teen girl that's a very talented gymnast, so her parents send her away to a gymnastics camp for the whole summer. But, I don't recomend it for girls under 12, because there's some cussing.

by echosong on 1/28/2012 11:36:52 AM

Annie? Ha! Good joke! My school is doing Annie, and me and most of my friends are in it, so we wouldn't be watching it, more like saying our lines with the characters...

by TeamPotter on 1/28/2012 11:25:50 AM

Most of these movies I've never ever seen before! I think it's awesome though!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/28/2012 10:58:26 AM

I saw Lost Boys last night and it is awesome!!

by audz1199 on 1/28/2012 10:39:08 AM

Yes,Girls' Life just got cooler. But,actually it's Legen-wait for it-dary! or Legend-wait for it-dary! Just saying!!Smile

by scamp24 on 1/28/2012 9:41:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok so my birthday is in about 2 weeks and i really want to go to the awesome hotel (with a indoor waterpark) with my family and my bestie for my birthday but my mom says we might not be able to afford it. That all i want to to. How do i get money fast to help with the expense?????

Hey girl,

Even if you do extra chores and babysitting now, two weeks is a really short time to raise enough money for a water park! Why not compromise with your parents and plan a party at your house or somewhere less expensive? You can still have a great time!

Meghan D.

by tampagirl<3 on 1/28/2012 9:29:31 AM

OMG I luv bring it on!!!!!And my school just put on a play about Annie and it was sooooo good that all my friends said they would watch it over and over again.

by snowver11 on 1/28/2012 8:24:40 AM

Little women and the princess diaries are realllly good books! <3 I have never seen the movies though

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/28/2012 8:02:01 AM

I love the movies Stick It, 27 Dresses, and Whip ItSmile

by BBMarie on 1/28/2012 7:52:07 AM

MOD
Isn't "Breakfast At Tiffany’s" based on the Lisi Harrison novel in "The Clique" series? Because I think there's a book with a similar name so I was just wondering

Hey girl,

Actually, that book is based on the movie! The title is a play on words.

Meghan D.

by clem10 on 1/28/2012 6:49:32 AM

A How I Met Your Mother reference? GL just got waaaaay cooler.

by rock-itpop on 1/28/2012 2:24:56 AM