3 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

4 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

Seriously, I almost fell off my chair when I saw Jeremy Jordan. Beyond Fantastic is Newsies at Papermill- now on Broadway- ThankYouThankYouTHANKYOU for putting him in here!!!!! <3

by newsies on 8/9/2012 12:01:36 PM

*sigh* avan jogia *sigh*

by emonade on 7/30/2012 5:04:27 PM

YEAH I AGREE OMG WHATS WRONG WITH YOU NO JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!!!!!!WHA :'-(
HE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEEDS TO BE ON THERE!

by unique730 on 6/9/2012 12:15:29 PM

no i am his facebook friend and he swears all the time plz no

by marggieluv on 6/5/2012 11:25:23 PM

OMG!!!!!!! WHY NO JOSH HUTCHERSON?!?!?!?!? He is such a hotty and one of the people I druel over the most!!!! This is freakin messed up...

by lovesoccer99 on 5/20/2012 12:57:41 PM

No Jush Hutcherson ive always drooled over him in the poster in my room Zac Efron is totally droolable 2!!!! But no just hutcherson that is totally messed up!!!

by samo11 on 5/13/2012 6:54:29 PM

What! No Allstar Weekend!Well then agian they may not be that popular.

by Ndadgirl on 5/9/2012 7:49:39 PM

As I said before, I want to run my fingers through Avan's hair. And do it more than once.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 3:37:24 PM

seriously???? how come Josh Hutcherson isnt on this list??? a lot of these guys arent even hot!!! BUT.... they did nail it on the 1D guys!!!

by Balletgirl1198 on 4/28/2012 12:13:16 AM

NO JOSH HUTCHERSON???? omg messed up :p

by MusicIsLove123 on 4/27/2012 9:33:05 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!