11 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

13 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

14 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

Seriously, I almost fell off my chair when I saw Jeremy Jordan. Beyond Fantastic is Newsies at Papermill- now on Broadway- ThankYouThankYouTHANKYOU for putting him in here!!!!! <3

by newsies on 8/9/2012 12:01:36 PM

*sigh* avan jogia *sigh*

by emonade on 7/30/2012 5:04:27 PM

YEAH I AGREE OMG WHATS WRONG WITH YOU NO JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!!!!!!WHA :'-(
HE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEEDS TO BE ON THERE!

by unique730 on 6/9/2012 12:15:29 PM

no i am his facebook friend and he swears all the time plz no

by marggieluv on 6/5/2012 11:25:23 PM

OMG!!!!!!! WHY NO JOSH HUTCHERSON?!?!?!?!? He is such a hotty and one of the people I druel over the most!!!! This is freakin messed up...

by lovesoccer99 on 5/20/2012 12:57:41 PM

No Jush Hutcherson ive always drooled over him in the poster in my room Zac Efron is totally droolable 2!!!! But no just hutcherson that is totally messed up!!!

by samo11 on 5/13/2012 6:54:29 PM

What! No Allstar Weekend!Well then agian they may not be that popular.

by Ndadgirl on 5/9/2012 7:49:39 PM

As I said before, I want to run my fingers through Avan's hair. And do it more than once.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 3:37:24 PM

seriously???? how come Josh Hutcherson isnt on this list??? a lot of these guys arent even hot!!! BUT.... they did nail it on the 1D guys!!!

by Balletgirl1198 on 4/28/2012 12:13:16 AM