AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

2 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

Seriously, I almost fell off my chair when I saw Jeremy Jordan. Beyond Fantastic is Newsies at Papermill- now on Broadway- ThankYouThankYouTHANKYOU for putting him in here!!!!! <3

by newsies on 8/9/2012 12:01:36 PM

*sigh* avan jogia *sigh*

by emonade on 7/30/2012 5:04:27 PM

YEAH I AGREE OMG WHATS WRONG WITH YOU NO JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!!!!!!WHA :'-(
HE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEEDS TO BE ON THERE!

by unique730 on 6/9/2012 12:15:29 PM

no i am his facebook friend and he swears all the time plz no

by marggieluv on 6/5/2012 11:25:23 PM

OMG!!!!!!! WHY NO JOSH HUTCHERSON?!?!?!?!? He is such a hotty and one of the people I druel over the most!!!! This is freakin messed up...

by lovesoccer99 on 5/20/2012 12:57:41 PM

No Jush Hutcherson ive always drooled over him in the poster in my room Zac Efron is totally droolable 2!!!! But no just hutcherson that is totally messed up!!!

by samo11 on 5/13/2012 6:54:29 PM

What! No Allstar Weekend!Well then agian they may not be that popular.

by Ndadgirl on 5/9/2012 7:49:39 PM

As I said before, I want to run my fingers through Avan's hair. And do it more than once.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 3:37:24 PM

seriously???? how come Josh Hutcherson isnt on this list??? a lot of these guys arent even hot!!! BUT.... they did nail it on the 1D guys!!!

by Balletgirl1198 on 4/28/2012 12:13:16 AM

NO JOSH HUTCHERSON???? omg messed up :p

by MusicIsLove123 on 4/27/2012 9:33:05 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.