9 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

10 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

11 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

they shud have keegan allen on there...he plays toby in pretty little liars

by twinkle99 on 1/27/2012 3:48:12 PM

where is darren criss???? he can dance,act, sing, and makes me drool like no tomorrow! supermegafoxyawesomehot

by tswiftluver13 on 1/27/2012 3:41:06 PM

One direction is amazing!

by singingintherain on 1/27/2012 3:17:13 PM

I <3 ONE DIRECTION!!!

by zeus11 on 1/27/2012 2:54:49 PM

Hey iluvmusic, yep your discharge is normal. And I think your period may be on it's way. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I ask two questions?
Is it O-K for your discharge to smell kinda gross? Mine is clear,sticky,and thin but it's not odorless. And lately,I've been getting a lot of discharge,like one time it ran down my thigh! Am I getting my period soon?? Thanks!!! Lynae P.

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/27/2012 2:21:09 PM

one direction <3

by joysparkle on 1/27/2012 2:12:44 PM

Omg Drew Van Acker is amazing!!! I looooooove the show he used to be in, Tower Prep.

by strawberries949 on 1/27/2012 1:22:53 PM

OMG I FREAKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BRANDON MYCHAL SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 1/27/2012 12:59:27 PM

Mod!
Hihi. I want to be a model really bad. I'm eleven, five feet five inches (really tall) , curvy, and about 100 pounds. I live in the Atlanta area. Alot of people (even my history teacher) says I should be a model. Do you know any modeling agencies I can get my start on, or is GL spots available?

Hey girly! If you would love to model for GL check out our page http://www.girlslife.com/InTheMag.aspx to see how you can be part of our new issue!
Ana D.