Bridget M.

is modding

31 MINUTES AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq

AN HOUR AGO What to do when your crush stops showing interest: http://t.co/6PI9eOhTUX

1 HOURS AGO Guys hate when girls do this: http://t.co/bbVxbE7jOf

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

I was reading this and I was like " No Avan, no Nick, no Tristan, no Kenny, OMG ONE DIRECTION!"

by small07 on 4/10/2012 8:09:45 PM

I AGREE!!!! ALAXANDER LUDWIF NEEDS TO BE ON HERE!!!!

by Melvyn on 4/10/2012 8:04:38 PM

WHERE OH WHERE IS JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!! I,<3 HIM AND IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!

by MCK7999 on 4/9/2012 5:13:39 PM

OMG they need to add Alexander Ludwig to the list!!! hes soooo hot and he was in THG!!!!

by ostar21 on 4/7/2012 9:42:14 AM

OMG, I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Nail!!!!!!!!!!! Y isn't he with MEE????????? he rlly need to get out more! He NEEDS 2 find me!!!!!!!!!!!! But I <3 <3 <3 <3 BTR & 1D (one direction)!!!!!! I need to go to one of thier concerts! Cause if i don't I'LL DIE!!!!!

by Nash1234 on 4/5/2012 8:48:07 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ONE DIRECTION= CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Nail! He's like over the top cute!!!!! but why isn't Josh hutcerson on there?

by Nash1234 on 4/5/2012 8:43:11 PM

Haha evrybdys right where is Josh Hutcherson and Taylor Lautner!?!?!? I've also got one to add---Smile Curtis Stone!!!!!!!!! He's soo cute! He's an Australian chef what's not to love;) he is like 37 thoughSmile oh well I can still have my fantasies thoughSmile

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 4/5/2012 2:11:40 AM

Why isn't Josh Hutcherson on this list!?!?

by Canada on 4/3/2012 11:29:58 AM

I can't belive that Josh hutcherson isn't on this list!!! REALLY???

by mschultz8 on 3/31/2012 5:28:38 PM

Half these guys look like they're in their thirties. No offense...

by skylersal on 3/29/2012 7:41:49 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!