Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

12 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

I was reading this and I was like " No Avan, no Nick, no Tristan, no Kenny, OMG ONE DIRECTION!"

by small07 on 4/10/2012 8:09:45 PM

I AGREE!!!! ALAXANDER LUDWIF NEEDS TO BE ON HERE!!!!

by Melvyn on 4/10/2012 8:04:38 PM

WHERE OH WHERE IS JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!! I,<3 HIM AND IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!

by MCK7999 on 4/9/2012 5:13:39 PM

OMG they need to add Alexander Ludwig to the list!!! hes soooo hot and he was in THG!!!!

by ostar21 on 4/7/2012 9:42:14 AM

OMG, I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Nail!!!!!!!!!!! Y isn't he with MEE????????? he rlly need to get out more! He NEEDS 2 find me!!!!!!!!!!!! But I <3 <3 <3 <3 BTR & 1D (one direction)!!!!!! I need to go to one of thier concerts! Cause if i don't I'LL DIE!!!!!

by Nash1234 on 4/5/2012 8:48:07 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ONE DIRECTION= CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Nail! He's like over the top cute!!!!! but why isn't Josh hutcerson on there?

by Nash1234 on 4/5/2012 8:43:11 PM

Haha evrybdys right where is Josh Hutcherson and Taylor Lautner!?!?!? I've also got one to add---Smile Curtis Stone!!!!!!!!! He's soo cute! He's an Australian chef what's not to love;) he is like 37 thoughSmile oh well I can still have my fantasies thoughSmile

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 4/5/2012 2:11:40 AM

Why isn't Josh Hutcherson on this list!?!?

by Canada on 4/3/2012 11:29:58 AM

I can't belive that Josh hutcherson isn't on this list!!! REALLY???

by mschultz8 on 3/31/2012 5:28:38 PM

Half these guys look like they're in their thirties. No offense...

by skylersal on 3/29/2012 7:41:49 PM

What's your fave sleepover activity?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.