9 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

10 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

11 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

I was reading this and I was like " No Avan, no Nick, no Tristan, no Kenny, OMG ONE DIRECTION!"

by small07 on 4/10/2012 8:09:45 PM

I AGREE!!!! ALAXANDER LUDWIF NEEDS TO BE ON HERE!!!!

by Melvyn on 4/10/2012 8:04:38 PM

WHERE OH WHERE IS JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!! I,<3 HIM AND IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!

by MCK7999 on 4/9/2012 5:13:39 PM

OMG they need to add Alexander Ludwig to the list!!! hes soooo hot and he was in THG!!!!

by ostar21 on 4/7/2012 9:42:14 AM

OMG, I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Nail!!!!!!!!!!! Y isn't he with MEE????????? he rlly need to get out more! He NEEDS 2 find me!!!!!!!!!!!! But I <3 <3 <3 <3 BTR & 1D (one direction)!!!!!! I need to go to one of thier concerts! Cause if i don't I'LL DIE!!!!!

by Nash1234 on 4/5/2012 8:48:07 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ONE DIRECTION= CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Nail! He's like over the top cute!!!!! but why isn't Josh hutcerson on there?

by Nash1234 on 4/5/2012 8:43:11 PM

Haha evrybdys right where is Josh Hutcherson and Taylor Lautner!?!?!? I've also got one to add---Smile Curtis Stone!!!!!!!!! He's soo cute! He's an Australian chef what's not to love;) he is like 37 thoughSmile oh well I can still have my fantasies thoughSmile

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 4/5/2012 2:11:40 AM

Why isn't Josh Hutcherson on this list!?!?

by Canada on 4/3/2012 11:29:58 AM

I can't belive that Josh hutcherson isn't on this list!!! REALLY???

by mschultz8 on 3/31/2012 5:28:38 PM

Half these guys look like they're in their thirties. No offense...

by skylersal on 3/29/2012 7:41:49 PM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!