1 HOURS AGO The problem with feminism: http://t.co/EuXet260uh

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 ladies snag a Marietta cardigan from @VoodooVixenLDN: http://t.co/tEiEi6aAlq

3 HOURS AGO 6 tech books that are almost too cool for school: http://t.co/NENQuzIdZr

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

OMG where is taylor lautner? the hottest guy on the planet?

by pandaprincess98 on 3/18/2012 6:01:09 PM

MOD
I am always doing my nails in new and funky ways but they always chip in one day, even with a top coat. Anything I can do to protect them?

Hey girlie,

There are a couple ways you can try to prevent this! First, make sure your nails are completely clean before painting them. Use a base coat and a top coat so it's totally protected, and only put on the actual color polish in thin coats. You might have to do two or three, but it will help stop chips! You can also apply a top coat more often than just right after your manicure - if you put a thin coat of clear on top every 2-3 days, it can make them last longer Smile
Lauren C.

by koolkat534 on 3/15/2012 10:34:19 PM

yea where is Josh Hutcherson he is hotter then all those guys put together!!!!!

by presleyns on 3/15/2012 6:01:03 PM

I agree with smile111 where Josh Hutcherson and also Liam Hensworth. Also some of the guys in it werent that hot to me.

by Odessa24 on 3/10/2012 10:50:24 PM

by Odessa24 on 3/10/2012 10:49:35 PM

Love the list! My favorite... One Direction! But yeah... where's Josh Hutcherson?

by smile111 on 3/9/2012 5:39:58 PM

I HATE girly guys, but this list is okay.
I HATE THAT JOSH HUTCHERSON ISNT ON IT!!!
WHAT were you thinking??!!

by spencer9800 on 3/9/2012 4:59:01 PM

Blair Redford is so HOT! He's definitely drool-worthy!

by gabby102800 on 3/8/2012 5:21:09 PM

EZRA FITS!!!!! he is a muuuuust!

by dana3477 on 3/6/2012 3:34:35 PM

Where are Joey Graceffa and Luke Conard?! Both super attractive! Joey makes everyone laugh and Luke can SING... AND THEY ACT (okay... Only sort of... But still) If you dont already know who they are, check them out on YouTube, ASAP! (And tell them I pointed you there... Me... bearliz2222 xD)

by Bearliz on 3/5/2012 4:16:18 PM