8 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

9 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

10 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

14 hotties to drool over

We're dying to ask these dudes a Q: "Be mine?"

OMG where is taylor lautner? the hottest guy on the planet?

by pandaprincess98 on 3/18/2012 6:01:09 PM

MOD
I am always doing my nails in new and funky ways but they always chip in one day, even with a top coat. Anything I can do to protect them?

Hey girlie,

There are a couple ways you can try to prevent this! First, make sure your nails are completely clean before painting them. Use a base coat and a top coat so it's totally protected, and only put on the actual color polish in thin coats. You might have to do two or three, but it will help stop chips! You can also apply a top coat more often than just right after your manicure - if you put a thin coat of clear on top every 2-3 days, it can make them last longer Smile
Lauren C.

by koolkat534 on 3/15/2012 10:34:19 PM

yea where is Josh Hutcherson he is hotter then all those guys put together!!!!!

by presleyns on 3/15/2012 6:01:03 PM

I agree with smile111 where Josh Hutcherson and also Liam Hensworth. Also some of the guys in it werent that hot to me.

by Odessa24 on 3/10/2012 10:50:24 PM

by Odessa24 on 3/10/2012 10:49:35 PM

Love the list! My favorite... One Direction! But yeah... where's Josh Hutcherson?

by smile111 on 3/9/2012 5:39:58 PM

I HATE girly guys, but this list is okay.
I HATE THAT JOSH HUTCHERSON ISNT ON IT!!!
WHAT were you thinking??!!

by spencer9800 on 3/9/2012 4:59:01 PM

Blair Redford is so HOT! He's definitely drool-worthy!

by gabby102800 on 3/8/2012 5:21:09 PM

EZRA FITS!!!!! he is a muuuuust!

by dana3477 on 3/6/2012 3:34:35 PM

Where are Joey Graceffa and Luke Conard?! Both super attractive! Joey makes everyone laugh and Luke can SING... AND THEY ACT (okay... Only sort of... But still) If you dont already know who they are, check them out on YouTube, ASAP! (And tell them I pointed you there... Me... bearliz2222 xD)

by Bearliz on 3/5/2012 4:16:18 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.