4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Betrayed by a bud? What to do right now

We’re showing you how to make it through tough times…

i have a problem. my friends just recently made up a group. Sounds great, huh? but only problem is am not invited. Me and my friend have the same group of friends so i don't know why i wasn't invited. i tried asking about it but apparently i wasn't even supposed to know. So when i ask whether i could join they all say MYOB. this really hurts my feelings and i tried letting them know but it is the same response. I just act like it doesn't matter to me but when really it hurts inside. what should i do.

Lynae P.

by akaprincess on 2/25/2012 4:48:20 PM

OK, so my "good friend" wrote some innapropiate things on my super close BFF sistahs facebook page and we ALL got in trouble and now we're mot allowed to hang out with her, just me and my sis. The Problem is my ex-friend hates me and my sis now and now I feel so bad. Frown ANY ADVICE?

Hey lanilulu, you should just talk to her. Let her know you don't think any of that stuff your "good friend" wrote is true. She may also be mad becuase she may think that your other friend will turn you against her since she doesn't like her. So reassure her you are still her friend, and any drama that the two of them have going on doesn't affect your relationship with her. You are going to have to work on being neutral if the two girls ever bad mouth each other around you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lanilulu on 2/24/2012 8:54:06 PM

My so called bff told the boy I likes girlfriend tht I like him and she told him so I'm in a rather tight spot right now because his girlfriend is mad at me and he is too Frown *poof*

by iluvlogan on 2/20/2012 1:18:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Okay so this girl who is special needs has no friends, and I felt bad so I befriended her. A few days ago my friend told me shes a lesbian! I didnt immidiatly believe her. Then, I asked a few other people and they said she is 2! I think she likes me! WHAT DO I DO?!

Hey flipper2ooo, don't jump to conclusions just because she's a lesbian. But if you are getting hints that she likes you, make it clear to her you aren't interested. Once you let her know I'm sure she'll back off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by flipper2ooo on 2/17/2012 8:24:51 PM

Ok so i have a problem. I have a friend who gets mad easily (amber) . she hates one of my bffs just cus she hardly ever talks (katie) ! ambere always yells at her and gets in her way so katie will have to pushh past her amber can just yell at her! (ok sry kinda confusing) and today i was joking with her and pulled her headband so it waas bout 2 fall off and she slapped me really hard and said "wth u joke wayyyyyy to much (even tho thaat was the first thing i did to her that day and the day was more thatn halfway over) get away from me!!" and then later in the hall i mistunderstood her when she asked a question and she was like "OMG tht is wayyyyyy not right u r SOOO STUPID!" and shes mad at me for no apparent reason/ Frown theres another problem to: i cry so easily! its really embaresing and whenever someone says just a little mean my eyes water and i can hardly stop it! i hate it. help?

by noodle&poodles on 2/17/2012 5:18:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD- okay so i have alot of friends. everybody likes me, but my bff acts like we are bffs (which we are) but then infront of my face acts like that with another girl.then when we plan to hang out, she practutly yells our plans when she is around her other friends. i think its to make them jeleous and here is another thing. every wensday my church has youth group and i brought her one time and this guy asked her and she said yes yadda yadda yadda and now i think she only stays friends with me beacuse of her boyfriend. Tonight she is over at her friends house for a sleepover that she ditched ours plans to go to. Then lied to my face! I am getting really tierd of it and she acts like everything is fine. i have a whole new group of friends that i sit with and im fine without her but i dont know what to do! im not a mean person and i know if i told her this she would "cry" and start drama. what should i do??? plz help me thanks

Hey girl,

I wouldn't be mad at her for having other best friends (there's nothing wrong with that - she has her own life!), but ditching you to hang out with other people isn't cool. Try talking to her soon and just tell her the truth - you were kinda hurt when she bailed on your plans to do something with other friends. Just be honest about your feelings. See what she says, if she apologizes, and if it happens again. If it does keep happening, it's totally ok to distance yourself and spend more time with those other friends. As long as she's making time in her life for you though, try to understand that she does have other friends and responsibilities. She shouldn't mistreat you, but you gotta cut her some slack too and accept she isn't ONLY your friend Smile It's all about balance!
Lauren C.

by lovepeace101 on 2/10/2012 11:57:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD- we got a new girl and she's really pretty and I have no classes with her but my BFF has 3 and she made me promise no matter how cool she is she will always b my BFF and I agreed but now she talks about Danielle all the time and at the same time she says she doesn't like her because she called one girl fat and another guy gay. Our school got in trouble and we have to wait till Thursday to sit with our friends and I want her to sit with us but ii don't want her to come between me and my bffs friendship HELP?!?

Hey softballismyBFF, maybe you could plan a sleepover for all three of you. Have popcorn, rent great movies and invite them to your house. Something like this will bring the three of you together and set up a friendship involving all of you. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by softballismyBFF on 2/10/2012 4:49:28 PM

MOD! So my friend (let's call her E) and I like the same guy. And I'm totally OK with that! Well, if she wasn't being so rude about it. I have two friends who talk to this guy (let's call him L) a LOT. So whenever E tells me a conversation they had, I think it over. It never sounds like something L would say! So I ask my buds and they say that it doesn't seem like L to say that. E's lied to me twice in two months about L. And she acts like she's the only one who can like him! And the way E talks about L implies that she likes him only for his looks! When I think of L, I don't see just looks. I think of him as a person, not as some random guy at the mall! She always has to make things into a compitition. I just wish I'd realized sooner. I'm sick of her being a jerk to me and my other friend. And I'm sick of her contests. I just don't know what do do about her! What can I even do?!

Hey Cra-Z-Brunette, you may need to take a break from her. Spend more time hanging with your other friends. It may also be time to re-evaluate your friendship. A real friend wouldn't turn everything into a competition, lie or brag to you. Just take some time to think about it chicky. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 2/8/2012 6:24:50 PM

So my best friend lets say her name is Jamie and I liked the same guy, lets say his name is Austin. He liked her so she asked me if it was ok, I said yes knowing that she wouldnt go through with it cause she isnt allowed to date. So they dated kissed and broke up after 1 week. I was really upset. One week later my other bff lets say her name is Francesca told me they got back together. She truly has back stabbed me and i dont know what to do. she says she wont kiss him again cause before she was acting stupid but its almost vday and i dont know what ill do if she betrays me again.

by smileyface19 on 2/5/2012 7:38:41 PM